STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I heat it up with a little bit of water and baking soda. Inject it into your veins for maximum effect.

I also cycle it. Don't want too much of that stuff in your blood stream.

Heads up to anyone who's looking for romaloes on sale, $136 shipped from eastbay with code IPEB5X27. Multiple colors too.

Yep at the end of the day it's convenient. I try and eat a real breakfast every morning but if I'm running late I whip up a shake and grab a granola bar and head out
Try overnight oats. Some milk. Some water. Oats. Lil peanut butter. Scoop of protein powder. Shake it let it cool in the fridge overnight. Bam. Easy breakfast.

Protein powders are great if you truly use it as a supplement. 

exactly.

dudes acting all high and mighty in here smh 

I'm saying. Not everyone has a slow metabolism. I'll knock down five or six full meals a day no problem. I'm always full and I still have a problem gaining weight. I need all the help I can get. People look at me crazy at work since I eat so much.

Must be nice to eat 3000 calories a day and gain weight. I got to eat 4500 just to maintain it. I've tracked it for a while just to be sure. Active job and working a lot makes it hard when I just burn it all off.

Does anybody use Performix[emoji]8482[/emoji] SST - Iceberry or tried it in the past? Been hearing about it lately

Trying to get back in shape. I used to mess around with p90x a couple of years back. Trying to fix my diet, can anyone guide me towards a good site with a daily or weekly menu so I could get started. Btw im team #newyearnewme

My whole kitchen got on their deadlift tip now. We're all trying to get to 500# by this time next year. :pimp: one dude is there already. I can do a 5x5 now at 275 the whole time and my grip holds up.

I was teaching my boy how to yesterday and he's soooo sore today. :lol: started him at 85# and he did a good job for being 6ft 6.

My whole kitchen got on their deadlift tip now. We're all trying to get to 500# by this time next year. :pimp: one dude is there already. I can do a 5x5 now at 275 the whole time and my grip holds up.

I was teaching my boy how to yesterday and he's soooo sore today. :lol: started him at 85# and he did a good job for being 6ft 6.

500 sheesh. Aren't you like 160 lbs? That's A lot of weight assuming you get up to like 180 by then

Yeah but I'm not tall. I think I'll be able to get it, I could pull a lot more with straps but I don't want to handicap myself. It's just for fun but I like pushing myself.

Back
Top Bottom