STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Any deadlift tips?

Right now, I'm following this guy as a model:

Is this correct form? When I do them I feel it more in my lower back than my quads.. am I doing something wrong?

Must be rounding your back if you feel the stress in your lower back.

-Straight back
-try to run the bar along your shin/quads
-squeeze/tighten your core
-push your knees out.
-lower the weight in order to perfect form.
-if you have a mirror in front of you, look straight. Looking up for some may cause unecessary strain on the neck.

Stupid question, no romo, but compression shorts and nothing under right?
Yessir....you wear them like underwear
I need to go underwear shopping, lost weight and all my underwear is huge, all I'm gonna say is I messed up my meat during cardio last week something crucial
sick.gif
AE has them 2 for $20 fam, if u want to go a cheparer route then go to Marshalls, Ross, or Target
lol, i wouldnt wear compression shorts by themselves man, but honestly to each his own

now i HATE aeropostale, but their boxer briefs are the exact same quality as AE and less costly, so if you dont care about branding, you can get some aeros and be comfy 

22 on pro hormones?

No offense bro, but 22 and maxing 225 on PH isn't that impressive. I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but you could have gotten there without that, especially if you say you've been at it a few years.

22 on pro hormones?

No offense bro, but 22 and maxing 225 on PH isn't that impressive. I'm not trying to sound like a ****, but you could have gotten there without that, especially if you say you've been at it a few years.
QFT, Ive made better strength gains than that naturally within a month. You've been doing something wrong for a couple of years honestly. Now if you gained 11lbs of muscle with zero fat in one month then I guess its worth it if your going for looks and not strength. 

Kai Teh Gawd :smokin

I was gonna have a bone to pick with ya if it wasn't KG :lol:

If he doesn't take the Olympia this year, i'm gonna be pissed haha

Last edited:
Did another Spartan race yesterday. My wife did it this time. And she pushed herself to her limit(with a bit of encouragement..lol)

Did another Spartan race yesterday. My wife did it this time. And she pushed herself to her limit(with a bit of encouragement..lol)

That's so awesome dude! Being able to share the things you love with the one you love. Major props.

just reminded me i need a stable gf and i need to stop slaying all of these freaky little vixens.

Last edited:
22 on pro hormones?

QFT, Ive made better strength gains than that naturally within a month. You've been doing something wrong for a couple of years honestly. Now if you gained 11lbs of muscle with zero fat in one month then I guess its worth it if your going for looks and not strength. 
it wasnt until last year i decided to lift to get big. 

from that point i put on a solid 40-50 lbs in a year

before that i used to focus more so on running and lifted just to get a little toned up. i was really ******g skinny

too me i think my gains are good, last year like i said before i started to lift to get big i was only throwing up like 135 for like 6 reps

so from a 135 for 6 to a 185 for 10 in a year im happy 

That's so awesome dude! Being able to share the things you love with the one you love. Major props.

just reminded me i need a stable gf and i need to stop slaying all of these freaky little vixens.
Good looks Freeze.

I'm gonna lie, I was a bit skeptical of doing it with her.  But she was a true warrior.....felt real pride.  Can't lie.

22 on pro hormones?

it wasnt until last year i decided to lift to get big. 
from that point i put on a solid 40-50 lbs in a year

before that i used to focus more so on running and lifted just to get a little toned up. i was really ******g skinny
too me i think my gains are good, last year like i said before i started to lift to get big i was only throwing up like 135 for like 6 reps
so from a 135 for 6 to a 185 for 10 in a year im happy 

you say solid, i take that to mean = without fat. you put on 40-50 pounds of MUSCLE in a year? hella ducktales if i understand correctly.

Good looks Freeze.

I'm gonna lie, I was a bit skeptical of doing it with her.  But she was a true warrior.....felt real pride.  Can't lie.

that's dope my dude

lost 2.5 last week. back on track. sucks that i have to eat that little or that "clean" to lose weight now.
getting skinnier :D and much weaker :frown:

can fit a medium tee now - before washer and dryer :lol:.
maybe i should have flexed for the pic.

Good looks Freeze.

Good stuff. Rare to find someone you can share your hobbies with to that degree.

Back
Top Bottom