STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We're having banana splits at work today because its the anniversary of a big project milestone we hit last yr -___- luckily I got my food prepped at home so I have about 800 calories to play with

Off to the gym.

Legs A
(High Bar) Squat: 5 sets of 4-6
Romanian Deadlift: 3 sets of 6-8
Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets of 8-10
DB Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 8-10 steps per leg
Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10-12

:wow:

had no idea the NT'er 'Zyzz' got that name from an actual person.... and I always wondered who that was in Luck's avy. Damn, didn't follow him but it's always sad when a younger person dies :smh: Especially one who was dedicated to health and fitness

Last edited:
I wanna cop some teriyaki sauce to put on my chicken after I grill it on foreman but sheesh one tbsp has 600 mg of sodium

:wow:

had no idea the NT'er 'Zyzz' got that name from an actual person.... and I always wondered who that was in Luck's avy. Damn, didn't follow him but it's always said when a younger person dies :smh: Especially one who was dedicated to health and fitness

Word. I was unaware also. Steroids can do that to your heart. From reading online it also said he used coke and ecstasy and loved drinking vodka at parties (he partied hard apperantly).
Did he come up with the term "Brah" , " mirin", "haters gonna hate" and "come at me bro"?
Seems like it from the online info. Says he was atheist :smh:

Last edited:
http://www.mrspice.com/sauce/

Your post made me look at my spice cabinet :lol: But usually dry rubs/sauces tend to have waaaaay less sodium. However, I saw I had this:

even tho I hate the place, copped from Wal-Meezy. I'm sure they'll have some teriyaki sauce. ****, you got me thinking... I got some skrimps and rice noodles too might have to get some **** poppin' tonight :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Zyzz kinda broke the beefy jay cutler looking bb image that people had about bodybuilding. And point blank bodybuilders who are popular aren't entertaining what so ever. For example Jeff Seid has a better body than Zyzz but Jeff Seid is a lame. Chris jones is popular not because of his knowledge but he seems like a cool dude and is entertaining, while dudes like Matt Ogus are trying to be Zyzz 2.0 and are boring and have zero personality.

The fact is people like to see people they can relate to or find entertaining. For me personally if it werent for Zyzz , Chris Jones and Hodgetwins to a certain extent I would have dropped lbs and been done, these dudes introduced me to the lifestyle from a real world perspective and not some nasty looking gh gut Kai Green looking life.

you cant compare Zyzz to Kai or Jay :lol: Zyzz was no where close to that level. Did he even compete?
Zyzz didnt revolutionize the image of bodybuilding nor did he do anything for the sport. he was more of a fitness/underwear modes type of physique. I wouldnt even consider him a bodybuilder. What zyzz was good at was his online persona. Thats what made zyzz, zyzz. What he should of done was take his popularity and make something of himself. Get sponsored, interviews and actually doing something to make money.

you cant compare Zyzz to Kai or Jay :lol: Zyzz was no where close to that level. Did he even compete?
Zyzz didnt revolutionize the image of bodybuilding nor did he do anything for the sport. he was more of a fitness/underwear modes type of physique. I wouldnt even consider him a bodybuilder. What zyzz was good at was his online persona. Thats what made zyzz, zyzz. What he should of done was take his popularity and make something of himself. Get sponsored, interviews and actually doing something to make money.

Nobody is comparing him to Kai in regard to fitness and bodybuildig contribution. Zyzz changed te image of what the avg joe saw when it came to lifting weights. And Zyzz was making moves in Australia he just died too early.

Nobody is comparing him to Kai in regard to fitness and bodybuildig contribution. Zyzz changed te image of what the avg joe saw when it came to lifting weights. And Zyzz was making moves in Australia he just died too early.
What image did zyzz change about weight lifting?

srs question

im not going to read through 663 pages but would you guys recommend this thread for tips and/or motivation?

i used to be in great weightlifting shape, but i've had 3 surgeries from bball in the last 2 years. tore my achilles 6 months ago and i've finally recovered enough to start going to the gym again.

problem is that after going through all the **** i've gone through including 6 months straight of bed rest and drinking with friends too much the last 2 months I really don't feel like myself physically and just feel out of whack. i'm normally a do it myself person but I feel like I need as much support as i can get from any source possible to feel like me again.

hitting up the gym today with my friend/old workout partner and already turned down going to a sunday funday type party yesterday because I'm done with the constant unhealthy living/hangovers.

edit: I'm 6' 192 lbs. Ideally want to get at 177ish but I'm definitely not "fat." just have a belly from the unhealthy living and inability to do much for so long. not really obsessing with numbers right now though since I can't do real cardio for another few months.

Last edited:
you want to know how i motivated some of my fat friends? Next time you eat some of the crap you normally eat sit infront of a mirror butt naked eating and see how they feel. Take a real good look at what you see and it should disgust you.

2 of them have lost 60+ lbs and are sub 13% bf now. 8)

Last edited:
What image did zyzz change about weight lifting?
Showing you that anyone can do it. He was a holocaust skinny world of warcraft nerd that turned into the father of aesthetics

...but he juiced heavily though. How is that something to admire? Not shooting down those that choose to juice, especially in competition, if just one person does, typically all must, just to even the playing field. But he just liked showing off for guys. I never even saw him with chicks. So he ran cycles just to wear short shorts and fanny packs? And this is with whom you want to place your faith? lol oh ok.

So has almost every other bodybuilder. It is his choice to juice or not, you still have to put in the work. The reason I liked zyzz is because unlike some bodybuilders he provided a lot of motivation.

Last edited:
So has almost every other bodybuilder. It is his choice to juice or not, you still have to put in the work. The reason I liked zyzz is because unlike some bodybuilders he provided a lot of motivation.
What bodybuilders are you talking about? Ya'll act like bodybuilding didnt exist until zyzz came on the scene.
The reason yall jockin him so hard is because he was frequent on the forums and had funny 1 liners.
He wasnt the image of health
He wasnt the image of fitness
He juiced to where he got so how can any ol joe "do what he did"
He played with his health, not with steroids but with hard drugs and especially clen and the lifestyle he lived.
And now he's dead

if thats what you wanna look up to for inspiration, then by all means

Bros I'm so pissed.

I had to break into my house last night.

Used a home made box then pulled up into my kitchen window.

Smh I woke up and my right wrist is killing me. Not too swollen but the pain is killing me. I have leg day tomorrow but I'm afraid it won't be ready for this week.

On another note my training partner left for wva for AT for 3 weeks so I'm deloading supps, upping cardio for a cut.

This wrist issue I really bugging me and am hoping it will not hinder my WOD

Prob switch it back to high reps and low weight to alleviate da pain I'm feeling

Lol why are dudes even bringing up Zyzz juicing? Who doesn't juice sheesh? Point is Zyzz was a normal dude that was involved online, hell if someone from NT makes it big we gonna ride with him point blank unless they act li Wale. bodybuilding as a whole isn't what it use to be, all you got is big juiced freaks telling kids they can look like them if they eat their veggies. Avg dude doesn't want to look like Phil Heath, not saying people want to look like Zyzz but he pushed the Aesthetic movement look juice or not.

He juiced though that's fact, and if people point it out, it's valid. It's a part of his legacy.

Dude was an aesthetic beast, but juicing brought him down a notch.

He was an internet persona phenomenon, responsible for his rise and his fall.

Lol why are dudes even bringing up Zyzz juicing? Who doesn't juice sheesh? Point is Zyzz was a normal dude that was involved online, hell if someone from NT makes it big we gonna ride with him point blank unless they act li Wale. bodybuilding as a whole isn't what it use to be, all you got is big juiced freaks telling kids they can look like them if they eat their veggies. Avg dude doesn't want to look like Phil Heath, not saying people want to look like Zyzz but he pushed the Aesthetic movement look juice or not.
The irony

eek.gif

had no idea the NT'er 'Zyzz' got that name from an actual person.... and I always wondered who that was in Luck's avy. Damn, didn't follow him but it's always sad when a younger person dies
mean.gif
Especially one who was dedicated to health and fitness
lol, i think there was actually a thread calling that nter out for using his name (which is definitely on some hyper brocrush-wtf ish) 

and Zyzz had other dedications also man, but indeed, his death was devastating to many mirers 

What bodybuilders are you talking about? Ya'll act like bodybuilding didnt exist until zyzz came on the scene.
The reason yall jockin him so hard is because he was frequent on the forums and had funny 1 liners.
He wasnt the image of health
He wasnt the image of fitness
He juiced to where he got so how can any ol joe "do what he did"
He played with his health, not with steroids but with hard drugs and especially clen and the lifestyle he lived.
And now he's dead

if thats what you wanna look up to for inspiration, then by all means
Kai greene ronnie coleman jay cutler
He never claimed to be an image of someone who is healthy, just being shredded.

Back
Top Bottom