STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^ Damn, that's like the opposite of the lunk alarm :lol:

You're totally allowed to slam weights and be loud but you have to earn it. It's a really fun gym.

Last week I saw a dude throw on a inzer belt to squat 185.

sometimes i throw my inzer on at 185  :wow:

Just so i can get the feel of pushing into my belt before going into a working set :lol:

Does it feel way different with a belt? Never worn one. I also can only rep 285. My back is a lot stronger than my legs at this point so I don't think I'll need one anytime soon.

Has anyone here every tried Jim Stoppani's 6-weeks shortcut to shred program? So far I'm on day 10 and I'm starting to look and feel great. Trying to my best to stick to the workouts and meal plans as closely as described.

Was traveling last weekend and missed a workout day and had a cheat weekend. Still feel pretty good though.

Yea im on week 4 and loveing i think my body has changed and ive stayed on the high carbs but starting to cut this week

I'm almost done completing it. Haven't followed the workouts exactly towards the end but I've been using the same general principles. Step ups, jump rope and battle ropes my go to cardio.

I've upped my carbs a little bit (80 g to 110 g on 2000kcal) and honestly have noticed better results. My muscles look fuller and less deflated

Creatine monohydrate is the only form of creatine one needs to take, and dont listen to B.S. claims of "this one didnt make me retain water". Depending on initial amounts of creatine in the body, the response is different for different people. Some already have pretty high levels in their system so taking extra produces minimal results, while others may feel like its a wonder drug simply because they had low levels to begin with.

And the only "negative" to the water retention is simply from an aesthetic standpoint. The water retention isnt a bad thing, at all.

What about just creatine absorption stand point? When you take creatine mono to you take it with a carb every time? I found it to just be easier to pop hcl in my mouth and chase it with water.

I don't know why but HCL has made me actually feel something, as opposed to mono. But i feel like when i took mono i didn't make it enough of a point to take it with carbs/sugar of some sort

I start using the belt when I hit 225 cause I have a weak *** back, and then go up to 315 wich is my max at the moment.

Today is shoulders but I'm just super tired.My carb intake is stupid low...atleast I did fasted cardio this morning though.

Fasted cardio? Really?....come on man, this isn't the 1990s. We're better than this. SMH

I'm thinking about getting fat to knock out a transformation video just to see how many views I can get. Hello hotdogs!

Fasted cardio? Really?....come on man, this isn't the 1990s. We're better than this. SMH

the hell is wrong with fasted cardio? :lol:

Got my poocorn ready for the next 6 pages to come
giphy.gif

I'm thinking about getting fat to knock out a transformation video just to see how many views I can get. Hello hotdogs!
ha! i'm at a really bad place right now in terms of bodyfat. i just can't seem to get motivated to diet and/or workout at this point.
i lay on the bed and eat chips while watching my wife puttin in work on the rower :smh:
i took a pic that i was intending to use as my "before" pic but then i slacked off even more and seems like i'm at a place of no return. the only benefit i'm reaping is going to bed at night with none of that lingering joint aches and other misc discomfort. i'll probably lift 2x/week and do some kind of cardio the other 3 whenever i get off my ***.

ha! i'm at a really bad place right now in terms of bodyfat. i just can't seem to get motivated to diet and/or workout at this point.
i lay on the bed and eat chips while watching my wife puttin in work on the rower
mean.gif

i took a pic that i was intending to use as my "before" pic but then i slacked off even more and seems like i'm at a place of no return. the only benefit i'm reaping is going to bed at night with none of that lingering joint aches and other misc discomfort. i'll probably lift 2x/week and do some kind of cardio the other 3 whenever i get off my ***.
What's stopping you?

sheer laziness.
i workout at work and lately i just been watching tv shows and movies on my comp instead of changing my clothes and hitting the weights. since i posted this today, i'll get in with the weights and do a full body workout. hopefully snap out of whatever slacking slump i'm in.

Creatine monohydrate is the only form of creatine one needs to take, and dont listen to B.S. claims of "this one didnt make me retain water". Depending on initial amounts of creatine in the body, the response is different for different people. Some already have pretty high levels in their system so taking extra produces minimal results, while others may feel like its a wonder drug simply because they had low levels to begin with.

And the only "negative" to the water retention is simply from an aesthetic standpoint. The water retention isnt a bad thing, at all.

What about just creatine absorption stand point? When you take creatine mono to you take it with a carb every time? I found it to just be easier to pop hcl in my mouth and chase it with water.

I don't know why but HCL has made me actually feel something, as opposed to mono. But i feel like when i took mono i didn't make it enough of a point to take it with carbs/sugar of some sort

You dont have to take a carb with it every time, but youll get a little better absorption with some sugar. Does the sugar make THAT much of a difference? Probably not, but considering how easy it would be to toss a little scoop into some gatorade, or add into a post workout drink I dont think its a terrible inconvenience.

i think if you're looking for that super dry look and especially if you're stepping on stage, you'd probably not want to use creatine though or anything else that increases water retention.

Back
Top Bottom