Oh Claude hammercy @ 4:45

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

and thats why people make fun of crossfit 

Last edited:
Nah..skip a peak, there's nowhere to go but down. I'm on that forever ascension life.

Permanent incline bruhs.

This. You should not be feeling old at 27 unless you've been playing in the NFL or something since you were 18 :lol:

A lot of world class athletes hit their prime or had great performances post age 30, a lot of IFBB pros are over 30 as well. I think thats when one should start running gear personally.

Agree with everything stated.

Is there any brand of fish oil u guys recommend or are they all the same essentially. About to tell my dad to get some next time he goes to the supermarket :lol:

Is muscle memory real?

Last time I bp'd my form was on point

Today I try it and it's complete ****. Mad frustrating.

Bulking is a love/hate situation for me |I

Speak for yourself. :lol:

I know it hurts to see the six pack get a little fluffy but sacrifices gotta be made.

Gaining strength and eating like a caveman > *.

Last edited:
I'm bulking and I'm carrying baggage. When I start cutting, I'm going to back to my regular size smh. Trying to get to 225.

I'm stuck at 205-208

I'm eating all kind of stuff. It's becoming disgusting. :lol:

Speak for yourself. :lol:

I know it hurts to see the six pack get a little fluffy but sacrifices gotta be made.

Gaining strength and eating like a caveman > *.

I never had a 6 pack so idc about that lol. The constant eating is starting to get me feeling sick, always bloated, clothes are fitting somewhat tighter.

then again you see pizza or a hamburger or a nice steak with potatoes and all of the cons just goes away

I knew I was too deep in the bulk game when I started creating new desserts.

My favorite was blueberry muffins fresh out the oven with French Vanilla ice cream and homemade whipped cream.

Better than sex.

Is there any brand of fish oil u guys recommend or are they all the same essentially. About to tell my dad to get some next time he goes to the supermarket :lol:
figure out the best price based off of how much combined epa/dha you get per cap. iirc you want to shoot for around 3 grams of epa/dha per day (less if you eat fish). there's a kirkland (costco) one that's pretty cheap.

Back
Top Bottom