STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The planning is cool with me. It's just the being hungry most of the day that I'm tired of dealing with. That plan I posted earlier, I only made that last week; the one I had prior was basically the same with a few changes. I don't know about you guys, but I don't mind eating the same things almost every day.

Then again, my life is essentially school/study/gym. You dudes that go out and have fun once in a while might feel different. I remember I jokingly told this chick (prettty sure she was interested in me) I would maybe go off my diet for a girlfriend like 1-3 times a month, but I'm sure she thought I was serious and there's some truth in that.

.............we don't talk anymore. :rofl:  

A lot of people don't understand this lifestyle, I've had a few interactions with women who seem kind of turned off when they find out how much time you spend in the gym.

If you aren't prepping for a show or contest though, you gotta live life, **** counting 24/7/365 never cheating. Like you aint getting paid to look good **** going crazy over dieting. 
exactly.

Life is way better when you eat dirty but know how to adjust so you are still on track [emoji]128569[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

I was gonna cheat tonight but don't feel like doing the extra work tomorrow to burn off the calories i overate. So f it lol

Finally! Clincically dosed pre workout. A rare sight. Found the pre workout I have been seeking for months. Something with endurance and intense Focus added bonus it gives me clean energy too, without the creatine (so I can choose if im taking in creatine or not) this thing has me dialed in.

Awesome, I am down 11 since New Years. Met a short term weight loss goal of mine have a reward for myself (doesn't involve eating and undoing progress). 60 or so more to go though

Ugh. I can't seem to dial in the amount of fat i eat in the day. I'm always over by like 20g. Still trying to find that balance.

Last night i hit a clean PR of 315lbs. I was feeling it. 

My arm isn't broken. I just hit it hard enough to shift a screw that holds one of the plates so it hurts like crazy. Hopefully it's better in a few days.

So update on trying to complete this flexibility goal and muscle up goal this year.
So stretching without holding on to anything my wider stance squat is parallel. Holding on to something I break parallel with a little pain.
Sitting on my knees and stretching backwards. My heels finally touch my butt.
Did wide stance squats and hit parrelel each rep but damn that hurt but mentally felt good.

As far as the muscle up attempted 6 times. Couldn't get my elbows more than parallel. To the grips. But. 1 attempt I got up there and my hand slipped when I was up. So couldn't do the up part I was pissed

Sup Boyz
Checking in for a new year. Soundview are you planing to complete in BB or fitness? Reason I ask is the "extras" tht go in to BB. But on the fitness side it's more of an aesthetics balance flow. Seems more achievable. Don't get me wrong I like BB and respect what goes in to it. Just not personally down with the "extras". But I would like to maybe try and see myself how lean I can push myself. Last yr was kind of a fluke, didn't really plan on getting so lean. Did a lot of biking and cut my carbs which put me in keto and shed weight like crazy. I'll give till mid February to start cutting out carbs. To cold to hop on the bike currently. Can't wait tho, been itching to ride hard.

A new dude asked me to record him benching, then started a convo with me and asked for help with bulking so I gave him some tips and things to Google aND look up.

I like helping people lol. I told dude any time I'm there if he wanna work in with me he's free to.

#letsgetit

Haha that dope bro. I do the same. Always giving out advice and ideas about forms and this or that. I don't invite them to be my partners tho. I work alone :lol:

Just etched the documentary "Eddie" on Netflix about Eddie Hall

Great doc. :pimp:

Shows you the type of mental makeup and dedication you need to be at the top of strength sports.

When dude pulled out the sleep apnea machine, you knew it was real.

Back
Top Bottom