STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got back into the gym after over a 6 month hiatus. Jumped right back onto where I was with Stronglifts instead of deloading since I know it wasnt near my ax anyways and did 30 minutes of cardio. Gonna see how I feel in the morning, did one of those numbers where you try to get back years, maybe decades, of bad with 1 good *** day. Hopefully no DOMS tomorrow.

I had to switch it up (promo code: Aftermath) this is a blind buy, don’t start typing in caps at me if the pre doesn’t give you the shakes
00907949-5012-47DD-8CA7-EC0A870D2FF6.jpeg

I had to switch it up (promo code: Aftermath) this is a blind buy, don’t start typing in caps at me if the pre doesn’t give you the shakes
00907949-5012-47DD-8CA7-EC0A870D2FF6.jpeg

THAT PREWORKOUT IS STIMULANT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for real, it and the other one called "THE Pre-Workout" look stepped on. Can't be in the gym moving mountains without that A1.

THAT PREWORKOUT IS STIMULANT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for real, it and the other one called "THE Pre-Workout" look stepped on. Can't be in the gym moving mountains without that A1.
Bro I’m sensitive in my old age. I took a natural PW before an evening lift and was up until 4am earlier this week. Haven’t even drank coffee in a week, only caffeine free tea.

Used the rom 4 today... I regret buying it lol. Moved back to flat shoes.
Thank you for saying this as I was considering picking a pair up...

I had the 3s and ended up returning them when the sole came apart and switching to Vans Vault Sk8 His and now the Notorious Lift Gen 1 and 2 slips.

The new Roms look nice but I don't OLY lift or compete and prefer the flexibility of wearing shoes I can DL/squat/etc. with rather than a super specialized shoe that costs more than 4 pairs of the Notorious Lifts.

Thank you for saying this as I was considering picking a pair up...

I had the 3s and ended up returning them when the sole came apart and switching to Vans Vault Sk8 His and now the Notorious Lift Gen 1 and 2 slips.

The new Roms look nice but I don't OLY lift or compete and prefer the flexibility of wearing shoes I can DL/squat/etc. with rather than a super specialized shoe that costs more than 4 pairs of the Notorious Lifts.

yea it’s really just preference. I been squatting in flats for 8+ months and I’m 11 weeks out from a meet.Switching now would only make me go backwards and I would have to re-learn squatting in heels again.

if I ever do switch back to heels it would have to be during an off season where I’m not prepping for a meet.

yea it’s really just preference. I been squatting in flats for 8+ months and I’m 11 weeks out from a meet.Switching now would only make me go backwards and I would have to re-learn squatting in heels again.

if I ever do switch back to heels it would have to be during an off season where I’m not prepping for a meet.

I regret not buying the black-greys.

Will cop before the end of the year.

the gym right now is the best thing for my mental health. mainly because you dont have to wear a mask unless youre on the main floor.
it brings back that sense of normalcy. i know a lot of yall are against no mask. but so much has went on this year between being able to be in the gym again and work out maskless. mentally doing a little bit better than ApriL- june

Is there a website where I can enter the limited amount of equipment I have and they create a schedule for me. I feel like I be doing random workouts that doesn’t correlate to anything. I’m about strong as I could be but I need a gym with heavier weights and a bench to get stronger and better in shape. But with the equipment I have I think it’s time for me to start a routine based on the equipment I have so I can start seeing better results. And since tomorrow is a new month and I have my school schedule fixed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Is there a website where I can enter the limited amount of equipment I have and they create a schedule for me. I feel like I be doing random workouts that doesn’t correlate to anything. I’m about strong as I could be but I need a gym with heavier weights and a bench to get stronger and better in shape. But with the equipment I have I think it’s time for me to start a routine based on the equipment I have so I can start seeing better results. And since tomorrow is a new month and I have my school schedule fixed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

There is good information on YouTube. Random workouts definitely aint the move.

You would need to tell us what equipment you do have in order to help.

And what is your goal? What timeframe are you trying to do this in?

I know some routines but you probably won't like them.

Back
Top Bottom