4AE4953A-38A8-4CFF-BD95-1994A6C4DA60.jpeg

AAB762F9-3422-4E47-A9C8-585FF10980FC.jpeg

why my tricep looking like I got grandma arms smh.:smh:

need to get on that #cutlife:lol:

2020 Year-end Report:
High-Bar Squat: + 30 lbs, PR'd
Low-Bar Squat: +25 lbs
Bench Press: +25 lbs, tied PR
DL: +30 lbs, conventional PR (also hit sumo PRs)
Front Squat: +35 lbs, PR'd
OHP: +15 lbs, PR'd
Pendlay: +30 lbs, PR'd
Incline Bench: +15 lbs, PR'd
Bodyweight: -3.8 lbs

Only added 80 lbs to my PLT last year, and my squat has regressed something awful.
1609793631649.png

Really gonna need to do a lot better this year.
1609793758821.png

2020 Year-end Report:
High-Bar Squat: + 30 lbs, PR'd
Low-Bar Squat: +25 lbs
Bench Press: +25 lbs, tied PR
DL: +30 lbs, conventional PR (also hit sumo PRs)
Front Squat: +35 lbs, PR'd
OHP: +15 lbs, PR'd
Pendlay: +30 lbs, PR'd
Incline Bench: +15 lbs, PR'd
Bodyweight: -3.8 lbs

Only added 80 lbs to my PLT last year, and my squat has regressed something awful.
1609793631649.png

Really gonna need to do a lot better this year.
1609793758821.png
What the #s at now

Meet got cancelled and I fell off hard the last few months of 2020. Started back up for 2021. Trying to rebuild my squat. Deads still kinda strong and bench still going up.

2020 prs:
Squat : 380
Bench : 255
DL (sumo) : 510

Also new year new shoes. Big upgrade for me personally from the romaleo 3's. More stable. Big front strap. Only a .5 inch heel but liking it so far.
20210104_225705.jpg

What’s the best way to add muscle while loosing fat? I’m currently 260 6 foot but trying to get some of this fat turned into muscle; any tips?

What’s the best way to add muscle while loosing fat? I’m currently 260 6 foot but trying to get some of this fat turned into muscle; any tips?

Strictly speaking, fat cannot be turned into muscle since they are two different types of tissues (can't tell if you were being literal or not).

Losing fat and building muscle simultaneously can happen through a body recomposition, but those take a lot of time compared to traditional bulk/cut cycles.

Lemme know if that's something that would interest you.

almost tore my shoulder trying to do bench on PFs slanted smith machines. im done. back to golds I go.
tired of doing squats and deadlifts on these smiths.
tired of only 75lb dumbbells.
tired of not seeing any type of motivation at the gym. the females workout the hardest and dudes are just going through the motions.
hard to get hyped up when the energy around you is poor.
i get it in regardless. but i like it better when theres like 1-3 people in the gym. now that its packed even at 6 am. seeing all these ****in slouches ****s with me. so I keep the hood on vision half blocked

Last edited:
All the PF females do is booty workouts, I ain't complaining.

But If I see another resistance band hip thrust, I'm going to lose it.
its a bunch of older bigger women in there that actually try. theres a few of the younger ones. but theyre mostly doing cardio and quarter squats.

theres one who from a distance looks like she has a good body. she wore loose yoga pants one day. all fell apart. she went to squat and it was an insane failure. i couldnt even help. her 2 lil gym buddies were doing perfect squats. like they wasnt even trying to help her.
theres this soccer mom in there 3 kids. ive legit seen her put in work shes easily lost 50lbs.

Last edited:
almost tore my shoulder trying to do bench on PFs slanted smith machines. im done. back to golds I go.
tired of doing squats and deadlifts on these smiths.
tired of only 75lb dumbbells.
tired of not seeing any type of motivation at the gym. the females workout the hardest and dudes are just going through the motions.
hard to get hyped up when the energy around you is poor.
i get it in regardless. but i like it better when theres like 1-3 people in the gym. now that its packed even at 6 am. seeing all these ****in slouches ****s with me. so I keep the hood on vision half blocked

I just signed up at another gym 17 miles away just for this reason.

The gym right down the street has less serious "lifters", and a buncha old people that don't do **** for motivation.

99% of these people are on some DYEL status. Only seen maybe one other person put up 315 on bench; never seen another person here squat 4 or pull 5. Being the strongest here (no matter what time I go) is cool, but it also means there's no one to learn from. Even the trainers look whack. :dead:

Only upside is I can camp in the big rack for 2-3 hours every day and not have anyone say anything since 85% of folks here don't use barbells. :lol: :sick:

When I’m stateside I go to Crunch in the Tampa area. It’s cool but it be too damn crowded :smh:

If you haven't been on a consistent workout grind you will lose fat and gain muscle once you start again.

Other than that, what Tank Top Master Tank Top Master said. Body recomp. Calculate your BMR and eat about 200 -400 under that for sustainable weight loss.

(all in Fredom units
1609795043673.png
)

■ Low-Bar Squat: Only 425
■ Deadlift: 600
■ Bench Press: 315
■ Pendlay Row: 260
■ Overhead Press: 195
■ Front Squat: 335
■ Incline: 275
■ Current weight: 202-203
I need some tips on increasing squat and deadlift. I feel like I have to be doing something wrong, I’m at 270 on bench press right now. There’s no reason my squat is only 45lbs more and I ain’t even gonna talk about my deadlift :lol: :smh:

How do you all get 10k steps in, I am thinking its impossible without a fitbit or apple watch. I rarely have my phone on me in the house.

Back
Top Bottom