STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

whats yall go to cheat meal in these streets >???

I don't do "cheat meals" since I don't have a diet or restrict cals, but when I need to reload or eat like a big boy, two double cheezeburgers and a large fries from Five Guys hits the spot.
dame2.png

I just eat whatever. I just make sure it’s actual food. I’m not smashing hella candy and chips.

I’m not about to hop on stage though like you. I just lift because I used to be frail. Diet isn’t a concern to me

Offered to help a young, fat doughboi at work get right for free so he can start killing his fitness evals. He said nah.
usure.png

I offered once so Imma let his *** cook (and eat) just like errybody else that said no.
yeshrug.png

A pro trainer at the J.O.B. couldn't give away his services. Folks outchea turning down legit help, not eating food, not following programs, skipping days, etc. then get confused when they don't acquire superpowers, word to X-Men.
mjlol.png

Some folks really like to play life on hard mode.
francis.png

Offered to help a young, fat doughboi at work get right for free so he can start killing his fitness evals. He said nah.
usure.png

I offered once so Imma let his *** cook (and eat) just like errybody else that said no.
yeshrug.png

A pro trainer at the J.O.B. couldn't give away his services. Folks outchea turning down legit help, not eating food, not following programs, skipping days, etc. then get confused when they don't acquire superpowers, word to X-Men.
mjlol.png

Some folks really like to play life on hard mode.
francis.png

ain't eeen gon' hold you, i understand the reticence because it means being accountable to someone else's effort/time and if a person is not already on that wave seriously it actually is doubly crushing /defeating as are they not letting themselves down but also this person trying to help...

Little physique update. Bulk has been going very well. Up 25 lbs from my leanest at 181. Abs are still kinda there which is nice lol. Pec strain is also healing much faster than I though thank God. Planning to bulk till the end of the year then start the cut again.

IMG_9949 Copy.jpeg
IMG_9849 Copy.jpeg

Im still waiting on info on this mirror.

ain't eeen gon' hold you, i understand the reticence because it means being accountable to someone else's effort/time and if a person is not already on that wave seriously it actually is doubly crushing /defeating as are they not letting themselves down but also this person trying to help...

Makes sense.

Just seems like these folks would be able to have some introspection, realize that being out of shape can negatively affect not only their health but also their careers, and have the humility to accept the help when it's offered. Maybe that's asking too much.

Some of these cats are sohh outta shape that it's actually scary.
picard.png

Makes sense.

Just seems like these folks would be able to have some introspection, realize that being out of shape can negatively affect not only their health but also their careers, and have the humility to accept the help when it's offered. Maybe that's asking too much.

Some of these cats are sohh outta shape that it's actually scary.
picard.png
Most of my shop is currently out of shape and failing/barely passing their PT test. I spoke with one Soldier and tried to get her in the gym and she basically told me “I’m just an E3, not chasing promotion points yet, why give more effort?” After that I said **** it, you got it :smh:

IMG_5158.jpeg

last day 😭

just booked a trip to nyc on monday to stuff my face with food 💀

Scales go up to 400 these days? :emoji_eyes:

The Fats outchea rolling (literally) in force like some cops in The Narrows.
holeup.png

Most of my shop is currently out of shape and failing/barely passing their PT test. I spoke with one Soldier and tried to get her in the gym and she basically told me “I’m just an E3, not chasing promotion points yet, why give more effort?” After that I said **** it, you got it :smh:

You already know. If this was Harry Potter some of these folks would see a PT test when the dementors roll up.
snoop.png

Back
Top Bottom