STEAL ALERT: NFL Nike Elite jerseys 50% off

I'm eying that Aaron Rodgers elite. I already have the Reebok one in a 46, though. Plus I don't know my size in Nike Elites.

If you have the reebok i would say dont bother, im 99% sure they are almost the same thing since Packers didnt adopt any of the new styles. Im sure someone else can confirm.

I'm eying that Aaron Rodgers elite. I already have the Reebok one in a 46, though. Plus I don't know my size in Nike Elites.

If you have the reebok i would say dont bother, im 99% sure they are almost the same thing since Packers didnt adopt any of the new styles. Im sure someone else can confirm.
Packers,Eagles,Raiders.and there's some more team I think,that didn't apply to the new style.(flywire collar)

I can confirm that the Raiders and Packers for sure aren't using the new Nike model on the field. It's just the same model as last year with a Nike logo on it. However, the 46 is still kind baggy on me. Maybe a Nike Elite 40 will fit better? I'm hesitant to buy another jersey before the M&N Black Friday sale, though.

I can confirm that the Raiders and Packers for sure aren't using the new Nike model on the field. It's just the same model as last year with a Nike logo on it. However, the 46 is still kind baggy on me. Maybe a Nike Elite 40 will fit better? I'm hesitant to buy another jersey before the M&N Black Friday sale, though.

well with this im sure you could flip it for at least more than what you paid if that matters.

im not sure on sizing but reebok fits bigger than nikes so maybe a 44 would fit you perfect?

well with this im sure you could flip it for at least more than what you paid if that matters.
im not sure on sizing but reebok fits bigger than nikes so maybe a 44 would fit you perfect?

I looked the sizing up on NFL shop and it says a size 40 is 44" around and a size 44 is 47.5" around. Does anyone know when this sale ends? And how much it comes out to with taxes and shipping?

http://www.nflshop.com/product/sizeChart.jsp?productId=12772508

no idea on shipping, shouldnt be much. dont think they charge tax but i could be wrong.

ill find out tomorrow, plan on purchasing a Stafford even though i want a Calvin Johnson pretty bad.

Cool, let me know how it goes. Yeah, I wish they had better selection. No 49ers jerseys :smh:.

Can I paypal them my money now? Help Zyzz I want a revis jersey

you have to email or call, i assume they would accept paypal since they accept it on their site. i already emailed them earlier tonight so i assume ill have an answer from them tomorrow morning. will post an update on totals and payment.

you have to email or call, i assume they would accept paypal since they accept it on their site. i already emailed them earlier tonight so i assume ill have an answer from them tomorrow morning. will post an update on totals and payment.

I just emailed them.. Hopefully they reply in a timely manner and still have the jersey I want

it was a vick, said "ON FIELD", I assume that's what these are?
the embroidery was HORRIBLE, everywhere. I'll assume it was at the outlet because it was a return.

I have no idea because Nike has been pretty deceptive with the advertisement of their sewn replica "Limited" jerseys. It may have been a Limited and not an Elite. Did it have numerical sizing?

Style is the same, but the jersey material is different (elastic and stretchy). And the green on the new Nike Packers jersey is a more muted green now.

Back
Top Bottom