STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I think I already know the answer but does anyone in here plan on copping these 7s about to come out? The  "Marvin the Martians" (stupid *** name)

Saw em Friday. Don't think I'll buy them but they don't look that bad. I will be doubling up on all the 8s so I need to be uber selective

Saw em Friday. Don't think I'll buy them but they don't look that bad. I will be doubling up on all the 8s so I need to be uber selective
 Ya I'm trying to get a look sometime this week.  Definitely looking forward to the aqua 8s and will most likely get the chrome ones even tho thats a pretty plain shoe.  At first I wasn't feeling the 3 peat pictures but I could see them growing on me.  

Still don't know what to make of those sweater 7s coming out later in the year I like the idea but those shoes are just ugly to me

8s are my 1st/favorite Jordan 2 of each are a must.

FYI, Outlets will only give back GCs on ndc returms now if you paid by paypal. Just got burnt on my WTK 9s I returned. They have dung at tanger too.

Repped you guys. Grabbed the last 2 size 10 out East Liberty. Im a wide 10 so we see. Gotta say though with recent 2015 1s, i expected a bit better quality of material. Either way it dont matter cause all the lows will be beaten in the crap weather to save my highs for summer. C'mon royals.

Last edited:
Repped you guys. Grabbed the last 2 size 10 out East Liberty. Im a wide 10 so we see. Gotta say though with recent 2015 1s, i expected a bit better quality of material. Either way it dont matter cause all the lows will be beaten in the crap weather to save my highs for summer. C'mon royals.
I honestly dont think the leather is that bad on them honestly. The 10 is a little long on me. I cant stand shoes looking like clown shoes and TTS on it is close. You should have called C3 FTA and seen if they had the one I released. You can use the Bday coupon on them now.

I have a 10 and a 9.5. Word of advice they 9.5 fits better. I'm a TTS 10 in Highs
I had a 9.5 and a 10, wound up returning the 9.5 - I could have worn it, but it was a bit too snug. Glad it worked out that way, because it was the 10 that I was able to use a FTL birthday coupon on. $105 out the door. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I think I already know the answer but does anyone in here plan on copping these 7s about to come out? The  "Marvin the Martians" (stupid *** name)
Pass. Those are garbage to me.

If your foot is a little wide, you'll probably prefer the 10s like I did. I agree with you on the leather - it's definitely not premium leather, but it's not the worst leather I've seen on 1s either... Glad you were able to cop.

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot but, does anyone think social status will get the USA/Patch air max 1s? I know the am1s are a nikelab only release but, figured it may be worth asking because they got fragment 1s and stuff...

Did status really get frags though? It kept sounding like a lost cause coming up on release.

If they did, they didnt hit the public .
I recall seeing it on their instagram as an "in store raffle" which pissed me off cause I was home for winter break and i barely have any luck at 21 mercer for raffles. I called both pittsburgh they said call charlotte and i called charlotte or raleigh (just to see) and they said come in the store. so yea. 

Last edited:

I'm in big big trouble with the wife.

Back
Top Bottom