STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Dude I haven't played tennis in well over fifteen years. I couldn't keep up lol. I just love the shoe and couldn't pass on the colorway

Another delivery today, had to try them on cuz they only had half size small. I'm happy with the fit, and can't beat what I paid

I have more coming soon. Got another in yesterday I didn't photograph but I plan on sending them to the marketplace to flip. Nike.com is taking forever to ship ****

Don't post that in any other thread, you'll get burned!

I posted the picture of my wife in her flyknit and said don't pull out the ntdenim bs it's the wife, and of course every body still had to talk shxx lol

Don't post that in any other thread, you'll get burned!

I posted the picture of my wife in her flyknit and said don't pull out the ntdenim bs it's the wife, and of course every body still had to talk shxx lol
haha, I never even get the joke though. They're jeans, I dont wear ball huggers, and im not going to joggers 24/7. I'm not 100% sure why other men would care what other people are wearing. I posted a pic of me trying on a TTS bron 12 when they released and I had on my dress pants and got torched.

Dude, it was my wife wearing boot cut jeans. They're judgemental children. But think it's ok to wear nutt huggers that cuff at the ankle and show off their skin like it's an accessory lol

Dude, it was my wife wearing boot cut jeans. They're judgemental children. But think it's ok to wear nutt huggers that cuff at the ankle and show off their skin like it's an accessory lol
haha I feel like an old 70 year old yelling get off my lawn right now lol

If makes you appreciate how our parents used to say wtf are you listening to and wtf are you wearing... I'm only 30 and feel like the music has been terrible for ten years and fashion is in the gutter.

Had to go back and pickup stuff from last year, and I must say patience is a virtue got both pairs for around half off msrp.

Back
Top Bottom