STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Haven't seen any heat in here in quite a while so I figured I would post some of my wears and pickups over the last month or so. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No GR J's here, but this is the wife and I over the weekend. Weather is starting to break so more heat to come

Gr/not heat but better and more comfortable than anything nikes put out. Even though I love my roshes these crush them. Energy boost reveal

Nice! Not my style but Im sure they're comfy.

No GR J's here, but this is the wife and I over the weekend. Weather is starting to break so more heat to come

Nice, love flyknits. But GR J's? :rofl: Didn't realize Royals, Breds, Olives, 05 altitudes, 04 bred 13s etc. were general releases. Also, didn't know it was against the rules to just wear regular shoes that you like lol.

Had the pleasure of meeting the students of Pittsburgh Montessori and Mayor Peduto yesterday as a part the Read Across America program. It was a great time, the kids were hilarious!

Dude, you seriously take shxt way too personal, that wasn't a shot but obviously it bothered you. And just because they're older J's doesn't mean they aren't still GRs. No idea how long you've actually been collecting, but every one of those was a GR when it dropped. And who said anything about rules? Smh get over it, just relax. It's not always about you.

Dude, you seriously take shxt way too personal, that wasn't a shot but obviously it bothered you. And just because they're older J's doesn't mean they aren't still GRs. No idea how long you've actually been collecting, but every one of those was a GR when it dropped. And who said anything about rules? Smh get over it, just relax. It's not always about you.

I don't take anything personally but when a lame, out of towner like you takes a subliminal shot at me I'm definitely going to respond. I actually don't 'collect' shoes, I buy what I like and wear it. And I don't know how long youve been reselling, but Bred and Royal 1s were certainly not general releases. But at the same time I don't care how rare a sneaker is, if I like it I'm going to buy a pair for retail and wear them.

I have no idea where you're from but you're new in this city so keep that negativity out of Pittsburgh. And just because you're a bitter dude you won't stop me from posting in here. I was born and raised in the actual city of Pittsburgh - not the suburbs where I'm sure you reside. Anyway, heres another pair of GR Jordans I wore a few days ago. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lmao lame? Aw you've hurt my feelings Sean. Funny how bitter you get all the sudden when I don't show up to your convention once but can't say I missed much. But you were cool as could be with me when I came thru. You really do take too much to heart. And congrats on being born here, I've only been here a few years but not sure wtf that has to do with anything. Like I said, there was no shots taken but you were obviously offended. Maybe if I wouldn't have added the term GR and just said I'm not wearing J's you wouldn't have been offended. I really don't care what you think tho honestly, not sure why else you'd be pissed off at me tho. But have a great day.

Lmao lame? Aw you've hurt my feelings Sean. Funny how bitter you get all the sudden when I don't show up to your convention once but can't say I missed much. But you were cool as could be with me when I came thru. You really do take too much to heart. And congrats on being born here, I've only been here a few years but not sure wtf that has to do with anything. Like I said, there was no shots taken but you were obviously offended. Maybe if I wouldn't have added the term GR and just said I'm not wearing J's you wouldn't have been offended. I really don't care what you think tho honestly, not sure why else you'd be pissed off at me tho. But have a great day.

Yes, very lame. And yeah my name is Sean Devine putting my name out there isn't a problem at all. I honestly do not care if you come thru to our conventions, all of the vendors had a great time (just like you told me in person after every one of our conventions that you attended). You're just a complainer. You complained in the AF1 thread back in November saying 'John Geiger was supposed to come to a convention that i attended but he never showed' or something like that when he was clearly there and actually judged a best on foot sneaker contest. You complained in this thread about the cost of a table at our convention when you had my personal cell phone number and could have simply hit me up.

And at the last convention when I was coming around asking vendors how they were doing you brushed me off complaining that someone stole one of your Riccardo Tisci AF1s. And what did I say? Nah bro you probably just misplaced it in a different box. And how did it end up? You found it. In a different box at your table. Then you complain in the sneaker restoration thread saying something like 'man I thought I would get more responses after all I've done to help others.' You're just a complainer but I didn't feel the need to put you out there until you came at me personally talking about GR jordans. Thanks for your support in the past though:

It's pretty obvious you take everything I say personal and take mental note of it for eternity. Thanks for the unfollow as soon as I said I was going to a different convention which obviously offended you and you've been bitter ever since. I can't help that you changed your date. And yeah I've sold shxt at your conventions in the past, but what's done is done

Since you're worried about my money stacks at conventions perhaps I'll share what I made at the Columbus Ohio convention last weekend.

Eventually you'll get over it, move on, and quit your childish bickering.

I envy your collection
Haha, thanks bro, but I'm thinning it down big time.  Sold (and still selling) a ton of kicks over the past two weeks that I just don't get to wear or don't see myself wearing soon...
^Those look GREAT on feet.  Must...resist...urge...to buy... LOL
...Had the pleasure of meeting the students of Pittsburgh Montessori and Mayor Peduto yesterday as a part the Read Across America program. It was a great time, the kids were hilarious!...
VERY cool Sean!

In a page with 4 regulars, yup. I was just proving a point to our good buddy Sean here that I don't need his conventions to make money, and if he's gonna have a shxtty attitude then my business will remain else where. I sell my own shoes

Thanks Javy! Wife and I love them. I ordered a blue pair from Eastbay hope to have em soon. Very comfortable and stylish shoe

It's pretty obvious you take everything I say personal and take mental note of it for eternity. Thanks for the unfollow as soon as I said I was going to a different convention which obviously offended you and you've been bitter ever since. I can't help that you changed your date. And yeah I've sold shxt at your conventions in the past, but what's done is done

Since you're worried about my money stacks at conventions perhaps I'll share what I made at the Columbus Ohio convention last weekend.

Eventually you'll get over it, move on, and quit your childish bickering.

Like I said I don't take anything personally but I do have a pretty decent memory - you also didn't respond to anything I said. Im free to follow / unfollow anyone that we choose, especially someone who doesn't support and tries to throw subminal comments on IG like 'I feel sorry for anyone who stayed in Pittsburgh' but it's whatever man lol. And I'm childish but you post a stack of money on NT like we are back in Myspace days lol.

Anyway, anyone headed to Cleveland Sneaker Con? We have a table and our friends from Rare VNTG and Sneakerville from Ohio will also be with us at their tables. Hope to have a great time!

Haha, thanks bro, but I'm thinning it down big time.  Sold (and still selling) a ton of kicks over the past two weeks that I just don't get to wear or don't see myself wearing soon...

^Those look GREAT on feet.  Must...resist...urge...to buy... LOL

VERY cool Sean!

Man my bracket is screwed already lol and thanks man it was a really cool event I'm glad they invited us!

Picked these up earlier in the semester for a really good deal but, had them shipped home to New York cause, I don't trust the UPS/Fed Ex guys leaving them outside my apartment in Oakland.

I brought them back from spring break and I'm waiting for the weather to get a little bit nicer before before I wear them.

I also came home to some other stuff like layered af1s from All star weekend, aunt pearls, etc. but, only brought the stasis back. The sole is clearer in person

Glenn those forces are nice! I used to have a huge force collection but stopped buying them when quality went down hill. Nice pickup

Xc it's all love

Picked these up earlier in the semester for a really good deal but, had them shipped home to New York cause, I don't trust the UPS/Fed Ex guys leaving them outside my apartment in Oakland.
I brought them back from spring break and I'm waiting for the weather to get a little bit nicer before before I wear them.
I also came home to some other stuff like layered af1s from All star weekend, aunt pearls, etc. but, only brought the stasis back. The sole is clearer in person

Never seen those before, very nice! Congrats on the pickup.

Thanks a bunch @skep  and @javylsu  

I've been looking for them for a while. Forces were my favorite in the mid 2000s but I slowed down like 2008. But, last year I got the red undftd highs and all 3 colors of tisci miss and lows (mercer restocked them at least twice a week i felt when i was home over the summer) so that inspired me to look for these again and I found them.

Definitely regret not getting more Tiscis. They could have definitely helped with paying back student loans in a few months. But, I can't cry over spilled milk especially since I was fortunate enough to get for myself. 

v8erman v8erman I guess they thought the dunk contest they put on in the 1st half was enough to win the game. You gotta play BOTH halves to win in the tournament. Or at the very least make two free throws in the final 10 minutes of the game... :smh: Ah well, at least NC State beat Villanova too.

Back
Top Bottom