Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

I don't know how you can work with someone who uses their platform as a public figure on twitter to villify coworkers and make them to look like monsters and damage their reputation.

Forget what Stephen A Smith said and look at how this was handled. When I say people are soft and overly PC, its stuff like this I'm referring to. Like I asked before, how hard would it be for Michelle Beadle to have contacted SAS directly and talk to him like an adult and coworker in a professional manner? What's so hard about that. Is she afraid of face to face conversation with someone she disagrees with?

Last edited:
I was hating on AJ for stepping to her over the CM Punk thing, but I fully back her now.

What happened with her and AJ?

So its Stephen A Smith, Dan Lebetard, and AJ from what I'm seeing who've all had problems with Michele Beadle.

Am I noticing a pattern here where Beadle has problems getting along with others, both male and female.

What happened with her and AJ?

So its Stephen A Smith, Dan Lebetard, and AJ from what I'm seeing who've all had problems with Michele Beadle.

Am I noticing a pattern here where Beadle has problems getting along with others, both male and female.
Basically, she walked up to Punk and said "hi [curse word] face."  And AJ took offense to it, so she stepped to her and told her not to be disrespectful.  Here's a link to the story: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...nfrontation-cm-punk-wwe-tribute-to-the-troops.

Who's AJ?

AJ Lee

aj-lee1.jpg

Disclaimer: I am not a wrestling weirdo, I google'd "Michelle beadle aj".

White woman gets upset..

Suspensions fly...

Black people get upset...

Nothing happens.

probably get a gig for fox sports 1

where rob parker at these days?

Last edited:
Y'all be aight if he was suspended for saying black men shouldn't wear hoodies though but since it's about women you hurt :lol:

He should of been suspended, he stay crossing lines. You on national TV not the Star and Bucwild show

Y'all be aight if he was suspended for saying black men shouldn't wear hoodies though but since it's about women you hurt :lol:

He should of been suspended, he stay crossing lines. You on national TV not the Star and Bucwild show

Shut up. Most of the people defending SAS don't even like the dude like that.

What gets me is that SAS has said EVERYTHING he's said that day before minus using the magic word and NOT ONCE was there outrage about it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom