Stephen A. Smith Apologizes about Domestic Violence Views

I don't even like sas but messed up...i been wanting her off,
can't stand to hear a girl talk sports.....

I disagree here. Doris Burke is one of the better basketball minds out there, but that's another discussion.

I said it in the Beadle thread in S&T a while back, but she's overrated in every way. The only thing she brings to a show is her false hotness and male fanbase which isn't that big to begin with since her show on NBC Sports was canceled because she can't carry a property. She's an egotistical blowhard.

I hope steven a jus leaves on his own

This **** aint right bbb

Hell have a new gig that day. Oberto can supplemnt his income for a hot minute till he back on top

That sucks for him ...

However, when you are a public figure you need to think about **** that is coming out your mouth .... This cat wasn't let go for saying if a woman hit a man she should expect to be hit back. No dude lumped all the victims with the provoke comment and then he took it a stepped further by saying that he would catch a body (in other words) if someone did that to a female in her family then try to fix it by saying that he would call a cops because he couldn't do what he wanted to do etc etc etc

If you are a young kid without good guidance this is an invitation to use violence and potentially deadly force as revenge for someone hurting their family ....

COOL I CAN UNDERSTAND THE EMOTIONS - I WOULD  FEEL THE SAME WAY IF SOMEONE WAS TO HURT MY KID but the fact of the matter is that he as to be cognizing about promoting violence. He is a TV personality that is reaching a lot of individuals - that's not something I want my employees to be promoting ..... You never result into violence - there should be a reasonable expectation if someone puts the hand on someone else that they would retaliate the same way, but that's no excuse to use violence in the first place ... If he would of have said something along those lines .. I bet he never would of have caught any grief .... but no ... he promoted violence PERIOD.

Just one of those things that he has to learn the hard way ....

She always did. Yall let her put on some black face masking creame and didn't say anything about it but now..........you know what. Nevermind.

RIP SAS

NO :lol:

That was a reach on your part 100%

Facial masks are not racists :lol:

No DC is right. That was an attempt at blackface on her part. Folks can't even recognize when things are right there in their face to see. NT should have had his back, but instead folks were gassing up an extra average looking white woman... extra average.

No DC is right. That was an attempt at blackface on her part. Folks can't even recognize when things are right there in their face to see. NT should have had his back, but instead folks were gassing up an extra average looking white woman... extra average.
That's where you are wrong - I didn't have her back at all - I have my own ideas and what I have been saying this entire time came from me and my believes. If you think I was persuaded by what some individual said you are sadly mistaken!

Bring back Woodrow Paige

:pimp:
Bring back Woodrow Paige

Woody sucked when he was on first take, always rambling on and getting out of breath.

SAS was smart to pick up that satelite radio gig. He was previously speaking about giving up radio in general because of tv opportunities, but he messed up albeit he did speak the truth. They don't wanna hear the truth from everyone

This isnt right but honestly hope beadle gets them paws put on her.... I like her on sportsnation but only because the other girls are even more trash. Should jus give bomani and lebtard two shows.

This isnt right but honestly hope beadle gets them paws put on her.... I like her on sportsnation but only because the other girls are even more trash. Should jus give bomani and lebtard two shows.
the voice of ignorance ....

SMH!!!!!!!!!!

Now that she's cost SAS potential money and maybe his job, did this provoke a beat down?

:lol:

Last edited:
Wow. Suspended for a week? So they let him work a couple of days THEN decide to suspend him? That's some horse****...

You could've called her out on almost anything and NT would've had your back but you attempted one of the greatest reaches I've ever seen :lol:
Dog, she put on a black faced pimple mask. She KNEW what could have happened from posting that on Twitter. I seriously can't believe yall dudes think she is that clueless.

Now that she's cost SAS potential money and maybe his job, did this provoke a beat down?

:lol:
I doubt she was the only reason why he got suspended ...

Either way this is stupid how can she provoke a beat down? Are we to suppress opinions now? LoL .... Ain't you in the military ... Don't you fight for out freedoms? BuHahahahaha wow ....

Anyways if she in fact caused him his job because she was in the wrong .. Take him to court ....

I doubt she was the only reason why he got suspended ...

Either way this is stupid how can she provoke a beat down? Are we to suppress opinions now? LoL .... Ain't you in the military ... Don't you fight for out freedoms? BuHahahahaha wow ....

Anyways if she in fact caused him his job because she was in the wrong .. Take him to court ....

Nobody reads what you write anymore bud.

You shouldn't put your hands on anyone. Women who hit men and provoke men to hit them by yelling,degrading and/or assaulting because they're hiding behind that pretense of "Your a man,im a woman so you can't hit me" are classless. Men who hit women because they need to let the opposite sex know that they're a MAN are scum. Two people argue? Fine but keep it civil. That Michelle Beadle lady railroaded SAS and it's disgusting that she brought Rape into the equation. Victims of actual rape should be offended.
#FreeStephenA

Bring back Woodrow Paige

Bring back Woodrow Paige

Woody sucked when he was on first take, always rambling on and getting out of breath.

SAS was smart to pick up that satelite radio gig. He was previously speaking about giving up radio in general because of tv opportunities, but he messed up albeit he did speak the truth. They don't wanna hear the truth from everyone

I dont watch first take for insight, if I actually ever do watch it...

*shrugs*

but yet you are replying .. buahahahahah

must be that whopping 36 that you scored on that ASVAB - DEAD!

Nobody's taken your troll bait yet. It's pathetic that you just keep trying. You haven't gotten anyone upset or a single lol but you keep pressing forward.

"Girls provoke their own rape"

Bwahahaha.....

Last edited:
keko ur a herb ppl respond cuz u dont quit

After beadle catch that work i hope ur next. Srs.
I'm a herb but your replies are fool of stupidity .... Word to the Androids thread!!!!

LMAO this cant be life dude wants me beat over the internet ....

serious business!

hahahahahahaha
Nobody's taken your troll bait yet. It's pathetic that you just keep trying.

"Girls provoke their own rape"

Bwahahaha.....
Im srs though ...

who said a woman can provoke their own rape??? that was a comparison to how stupid you sound when you said a woman can provoke them being beat .....

Last edited:
Damn SAS...
Anybody who has ever been fired before, they will hit you with that usually 72hr suspension and then give you that work at the end..
I never fully agreed with everything he said(I feel where he was coming from on this but the word choice is how his argument was misconstrued)but I did like the dynamic between him and Skip..

And cowherd didn't get suspended for his Sean Taylor and John wall comments

I try so hard to like the majority of the dominant American people as a whole but I'm obligated to like them on a person to person basis

Thankfully American history backs my "ignorance"

*waits for whitesplaing of racism*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom