Stop Making Babies!!!

I just screenshotted this and posted it on my FB because its so spot on true :lol:

I'm curious to see the response though because I have quite a few people that fit the encouraging description as well as single moms :lol:
please post it in here

snip ya balls and keep it moving
far as resources go your kids will be ok
lmao
tax season 1 reason
these females love what they get per child

Last edited:
My wife tells her little cousins and girls all the time that they need to stop treating their kids as accessories. Single, living at home, on gov't assistance, and yet they mad when their mother/grandmother/etc will not watch their child and they can't go out for the weekend. Bunch of these girls seeking attention and they see how much one gets when having baby and decide that is what they want, but then when reality sets in, it kicks them square in the mouth
laugh.gif

My wife and I are lucky to be fairly well off for being our ages, and we just had our first last year and have to really decide if/when we will have another.

Like you guys said....you have to factor in current cost to have said child....on top of your own expenses (mortgage, car note, student loans, proper savings accounts, saving for another house, etc). We had a boy the first go around, so we will probably try once more to see if we get a girl, but not for a couple years at least. Hell daycare alone anywhere decent is going to run you $250-400/week easily 
sick.gif
. Luckily her grandmother watches ours for now so we don't "pay" flat out, but we do give her stuff as she needs it and other things as they come along.

I will say though...nothing burns me up more than seeing one 1/2 way working, getting assistance and then still talking about how they pulled 3-5k on their tax return
mad.gif

It is easy to how/why some people say either be really well off or just ride the system and let it work for you. If you are in the middle you are screwed on both ends.
mean.gif

Stop welfare.

You cant just stop welfare. What if someone genuinely needs it? Family has a child, one of the parents die.

I think it should be more strict, and there should be tax cuts or bonuses for parents that stay married for decent periods of time.

Just dealt with a women who is 29 with 9 kids...and pregnant with another.

:smh: I hate these people.

You cant just stop welfare. What if someone genuinely needs it? Family has a child, one of the parents die.

I think it should be more strict, and there should be tax cuts or bonuses for parents that stay married for decent periods of time.
People fall in & out of marriages often in the USA, so that's a tough one.  I get what you're saying.  That's exactly my point.  All the taxes being taken out of the gross income and being used to fed and secure other leeches make it tough.  A program should be created for people that want welfare.  They have to 'work' for their welfare.

Social insurance like Medicare is OKAY though.

you guys are talking crazy, a license to have kids? this isn't China or some country like that.  You're opening pandora's box

Yeah all these freaking kids in my neighborhood now 16+ and all have their own cars. It used to be nice in my block.. just a few cars parked on the street now it's a freaking car dealership.

What irks me are these dumb Republicans pushing to end abortion, and not funding birth control contraceptives.... yet don't want to fund them with Govt assistance programs.

We can't be that narrow minded.

The actual problem is consciousness and education. That leads to kids turning out to be, well, like the adults that currently occupy our population.

If you really want to start saving our resources, get back connected with nature, stop eating meat, soy and dairy, grow your own food and try to rebuild "community".

That will eventually lead to total self-sufficiency and remove us from the nipple of our corrupt "leaders".

We're already headed in that direction. Consciousness is rising and people are becoming more aware by the day. The end of the material age is already upon us.

But ya'll don't hear me tho

We can't be that narrow minded.

The actual problem is consciousness and education. That leads to kids turning out to be, well, like the adults that currently occupy our population.

If you really want to start saving our resources, get back connected with nature, stop eating meat, soy and dairy, grow your own food and try to rebuild "community".

That will eventually lead to total self-sufficiency and remove us from the nipple of our corrupt "leaders".

We're already headed in that direction. Consciousness is rising and people are becoming more aware by the day. The end of the material age is already upon us.

But ya'll don't hear me tho

Lol you say this on NT

unemployment is nowhere near 100 million. Excluding those under age 16, that would mean literally half of the US is unemployed. Unless your counting lazy middle schoolers as "unemployed".

Lol you say this on NT

I understand the irony of that. But I've been on Nt since 2001-02 and I came to that realization and I'm not the only one on this board who has.

lol but I do realize that it's farfetched for some to comprehend that idea being on a board dedicated to materialism.

Back
Top Bottom