Stop Making Babies!!!

That has more to do with global warming than it does population density...

regardless, where did you get the 100-150 year timeframe for the total exhaustioin of the water table in california?

I didn't make Cali fall particularly to this timeline. Cali's issue in regards to water deprivation is more immidiate than that. I don't have the exact numbers off the top of my head but you can google it and have great resources right away. I'm on mobile so can't really do it.

Cali is more to do with global warming sure. But even with normal rainfall, the amount of people we have living in certain areas outpaces the amount of new water coming in. Rainfall is used for everything in our daily lives, literally.

Even now you don't need prescription for it, I don't believe. I think you just have to ask for it at a pharmacy. You talking about they going to sell it right beside some DayQuil and Tums though? :wow:

You don't need a prescription. However they do keep some sort of registry because they don't want women to use it too often. That **** ***** with a woman's hormones too much.

That has more to do with global warming than it does population density...

regardless, where did you get the 100-150 year timeframe for the total exhaustioin of the water table in california?
I didn't make Cali fall particularly to this timeline. Cali's issue in regards to water deprivation is more immidiate than that. I don't have the exact numbers off the top of my head but you can google it and have great resources right away. I'm on mobile so can't really do it.

Cali is more to do with global warming sure. But even with normal rainfall, the amount of people we have living in certain areas outpaces the amount of new water coming in. Rainfall is used for everything in our daily lives, literally.
What are the sources for your claims?

What cities in california have recorded a direct correlation between population increase and water shortages?

What cities in california have recorded a direct correlation between population increase and water shortages?

I told you to google it, it'll be right on the first page if you really try. Obviously you need hooked on phonics because I said that I'm on mobile and don't have time.

What does where you're living have anything to do with anything?  Let people live where they want.  And since you want to know my situation I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18, I have kids and yes I have some $200+ pairs of shoes although I'm sure most on this board have more than I do since I've become a minimalist the last couple of years and stopped making clothes and shoes purchases like I did in my 20s
Nope.  Where you live has a lot to do with it.  If someone is living at homewith their parents, spending money on other stuff rather than getting their priorities straight than THE last thing they should be doing is having a kid.

What does where you're living have anything to do with anything?  Let people live where they want.  And since you want to know my situation I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18, I have kids and yes I have some $200+ pairs of shoes although I'm sure most on this board have more than I do since I've become a minimalist the last couple of years and stopped making clothes and shoes purchases like I did in my 20s
You debating this and you don't even live at home.
laugh.gif

What I said doesn't even pertain to you. In fact you are the opposite of it, and I don't even know why you are defending it.
laugh.gif

Like I said, I am speaking from the people I know IRL and not just stating things.

When you living in a house that is visibly crowded. First off, you moved back to "save" and then leave.....which was almost 2 years ago now. Then you are basically sharing a room because they do not have space to accommodate you and your kids, but no family would just turn down family trying to "better themselves". But when you in that house with your kids, don't by groceries, not helping with the household bills, but you are buying sneakers, clothes, rims for your car, and some more ****.....then yes, I have a problem with them living at home.

Hell even a single man with no kids, I would want to leave home eventually. You should want your own independence, your own place to call truly your own, and make your own rules. How you laying up with girls in your parents/grandparents place? You know what, you aren't....you spending more money getting a hotel room for the night or something.

Those are the people I am referring to. I am not saying the person at home truly saving for a place. I am not talking about the one that moved back home to care for sick parents that need help or anything like that. I am talking about the ones abusing and exploiting a situation that they know that they should not be in in the first place.

I told you to google it, it'll be right on the first page if you really try. Obviously you need hooked on phonics because I said that I'm on mobile and don't have time.
While the level of drought this year is alarming, it has not come as a surprise. Atmospheric pressure over the Northeastern Pacific Ocean has remained persistently high the past several years, preventing winter storms from reaching California. The infamous “Ridiculously Resilient Ridge” — a pressure region in the Pacific Ocean — has acted as an “invisible dome that just doesn’t let moisture come into California,” Svoboda said. This has led to “two consecutive winters of very low snowpack, higher temperatures, and early melts.”

Despite the water crisis, California is coping exceptionally well. According to Svoboda, the state’s water supply is 20% greater than what it was during the 1970s’ drought, “which is pretty remarkable because they’ve doubled [in] population.”

Read more: 10 California Cities Running Out of Water Include Bakersfield, Santa Cruz, Fresno - 24/7 Wall St.  http://247wallst.com/special-report/2014/07/30/10-cities-running-out-of-water/#ixzz3Sz5xIVid  

so it's not a direct correlation with population increase like i said.

Last edited:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014...er-as-wells-go-dry-during-california-drought/

http://www.usa.com/porterville-ca-population-and-races.htm

Do the math and use some common sense.
thats not a direct correlation

their drought is due to the overall drought in california... not because they have maintained the same water table but have increased usage

Last edited:
If anybody here is really interested in the drought, the enviornmental crisis, and what our future holds if we continue to live the way we do and wants to know more, there is a documentary you should all check out called "Cowspiracy".

If it's really too much of a hassle to purchase that documentary or find on a torrent site, I'm willing to upload it to you guys for the free. Just PM me.

No need to waste our time arguing about something that most of us are uneducated in.

Also, be weary of what sources you site - most have been compromised by the very corporations that are running this earthship into the ground. Money is too powerful when combined with greed. Do your research and think for yourself.

What a sad state our world is in when people stop having kids for financial or most any other reason.

Sadly, many kids are born into broken homes with parents who don't love them or want to care for them. A child deserves a mother and father in its life. What a terrible thing it is to bring kids into this world and let them fail. I tell you what, man... If more children were born to a loving mom and dad, the world would be a much, much better place than it is now.

I'll probably have three or four kids in the next 15 years. I really believe having a family is one of the greatest things a person can do in their lifetime.

A loving family is the greatest thing anybody can ask for. No amount of money, fame, or material things can replace the place of a family in somebody's heart.
Unfortunatly this is also not a given :smh:.

Srs you guys are just adding more people to the world, we have scarce resources as is so wtf people??
Start with yourself and get sterilized b.

It's crazy to me how yall think what the non-wealthy do will matter at all. Trying to tell them what to do in regards to having kids. Do you even think we'd be told if all the resources had already run out now? Why you think private companies are sending these guinea pigs to Mars? You better enjoy life while you can.

You debating this and you don't even live at home.
laugh.gif

What I said doesn't even pertain to you. In fact you are the opposite of it, and I don't even know why you are defending it.
laugh.gif

Like I said, I am speaking from the people I know IRL and not just stating things.

When you living in a house that is visibly crowded. First off, you moved back to "save" and then leave.....which was almost 2 years ago now. Then you are basically sharing a room because they do not have space to accommodate you and your kids, but no family would just turn down family trying to "better themselves". But when you in that house with your kids, don't by groceries, not helping with the household bills, but you are buying sneakers, clothes, rims for your car, and some more ****.....then yes, I have a problem with them living at home.

Hell even a single man with no kids, I would want to leave home eventually. You should want your own independence, your own place to call truly your own, and make your own rules. How you laying up with girls in your parents/grandparents place? You know what, you aren't....you spending more money getting a hotel room for the night or something.

Those are the people I am referring to. I am not saying the person at home truly saving for a place. I am not talking about the one that moved back home to care for sick parents that need help or anything like that. I am talking about the ones abusing and exploiting a situation that they know that they should not be in in the first place.
Not everyone wants to live the same way.  Some ppl don't mind living in shared spaces and don't need plenty of space.  Different people have different wants.  Not everybody has to live on your standard.

Not everyone wants to live the same way.  Some ppl don't mind living in shared spaces and don't need plenty of space.  Different people have different wants.  Not everybody has to live on your standard.
Ok guy I am done with you. You are just fishing for reactions at this point. Once again, what I am talking about and what you are trying to portray me saying are on the opposite ends of the spectrum and you know it.
laugh.gif

Some people don't mind living in shared spaces is a pretty ignorant statement, especially in regards to what I typed. Usually all parties involved have agreed upon those living conditions and they were prepared for them going in to it. In that regards, sure they don't mind sharing their space with the person in question here.

The situation I am referring to and speaking on... They let him stay there under the impression that he would be leaving within a few months. He just was saving for a few months to get a deposit together to get his own spot. They made their teenage son/grandson basically share a room with him since they didn't have an extra room. When he brings his kids on the weekends he has them, he either sleeps on the sofa, or stays/hangs out with a cousin or friend for the weekend since they take over his room completely. What teenager wants to share a room with a 30+ year old with kids? Taking his clothes when he isn't there and some more stuff....But I am sure this standard of living is completely fine and nobody should have a problem with it right? Especially since like I said he keeps buying sneakers, rims and some stuff whenever they get some extra money, but they still have made no moves towards getting their own place still after almost 2 years even though the agreement was for a few months.
eyes.gif

But yes, some people don't mind living with others....you know what they are called? A freakin roommate and they also pay and contribute to paying bills and stuff
laugh.gif

You can kill that "everyone has to be on my standards" and I am "holier than though" mess though.

Last edited:

Ok guy I am done with you. You are just fishing for reactions at this point. Once again, what I am talking about and what you are trying to portray me saying are on the opposite ends of the spectrum and you know it.
laugh.gif

Some people don't mind living in shared spaces is a pretty ignorant statement, especially in regards to what I typed. Usually all parties involved have agreed upon those living conditions and they were prepared for them going in to it. In that regards, sure they don't mind sharing their space with the person in question here.

The situation I am referring to and speaking on... They let him stay there under the impression that he would be leaving within a few months. He just was saving for a few months to get a deposit together to get his own spot. They made their teenage son/grandson basically share a room with him since they didn't have an extra room. When he brings his kids on the weekends he has them, he either sleeps on the sofa, or stays/hangs out with a cousin or friend for the weekend since they take over his room completely. What teenager wants to share a room with a 30+ year old with kids? Taking his clothes when he isn't there and some more stuff....But I am sure this standard of living is completely fine and nobody should have a problem with it right? Especially since like I said he keeps buying sneakers, rims and some stuff whenever they get some extra money, but they still have made no moves towards getting their own place still after almost 2 years even though the agreement was for a few months.
eyes.gif

But yes, some people don't mind living with others....you know what they are called? A freakin roommate and they also pay and contribute to paying bills and stuff
laugh.gif

You can kill that "everyone has to be on my standards" and I am "holier than though" mess though.
If they don't want him there then kick him out, otherwise they're facilitating his lifestyle so to him they're okay with it so why would he have to change his situation?

Back
Top Bottom