Stop Making Babies!!!

some ****** jst want the government to live for them. tell em how to live, what to live for/value. how much they can make, so they can have their mandated 1.5 kids. :lol:

Last edited:
Just dealt with a women who is 29 with 9 kids...and pregnant with another.

mean.gif
I hate these people.
shoot me her info.

#TaxSeason

south-park-s04e11c12-ten-million-dollars-16x9.jpg

If I wanna have 9 children with 8 women and work as a security guard at JC Penny let me cook!!!

And then have our tax money support the women with food stamps, maybe housing, and Medicaid. I usually don't take this side in arguments because I lean left in my political views, but having this selfish mentality ***** everyone over. And he doesn't give a **** because the courts will only garnish 25% of his pay check.

eh.. im not going to venture into baby making mode until IM financially ready.

dont really care what anyone else does.

I dont want my offspring to struggle because of MY choices like my previous generation.

They did everything they could, but they werent ready to have me or my siblings.

everyone is different though and i respect everyones choices for THEIR life.

It seems to me if you're single and gainfully employed without kids you get screwed the most. 

How about the government start giving us deductions for being responsible and planning our future 

Last edited:
Unless you're wealthy, I don't think anyone is financially ready. However, if you're having trouble feeding one, don't be a dummy and have another.

So many wealth people have come from poor families,have financially secured their entire fams, and create businesses/ revenue streams for other to take care of their own families with.
Forgot,... making sense is not allowed here.....
*crawls back into section 8 subsidized dwelling*
not srs bout last part

Last edited:
It seems to me if you're single and gainfully employed without kids you get screwed the most. 

How about the government start giving us deductions for being responsible and planning our future 

I'm married and my wife and I are gainfully employed and I was just thinking about that...

I wish I would get rewarded every now and again for being responsible instead of the fools who CHOOSE to WASTE government assistance

(I'm NOT talking about people who got down on their luck and are working very hard and making moves... )

But whatever... I'll just keep paying my taxes x_x

Last edited:
To say stop having kids is ridiculous.  Yeah, there are a lot of people that should not be having kids, but at the same time there are plenty others that do just fine with kids financially.  You don't have to be a millionaire to raise kids.  I have two kids.  My wife and I make a conservative salary just shy of 140K a year (combined).  We do not struggle.  We own a house, have two nice vehicles, and have traveled the world.  My kids are fine, they have a college savings plan, nice clothes, everything they need, etc.

My wife and I also have retirement plans that grow every month.  To top it off we are only 29 years old.  Yes, not having kids would give me just a little more financial freedom but it is all about what you want in life.

I do not look down on people that do not want kids, and I damn sure ain't going to tell everyone to stop having kids.  It is all about your priorities and what you want in life.  I, for one, have been fortunate enough to travel, buy nice things, save money, and have kids at the same time. 
smokin.gif

To say stop having kids is ridiculous.  Yeah, there are a lot of people that should not be having kids, but at the same time there are plenty others that do just fine with kids financially.  You don't have to be a millionaire to raise kids.  I have two kids.  My wife and I make a conservative salary just shy of 140K a year (combined).  We do not struggle.  We own a house, have two nice vehicles, and have traveled the world.  My kids are fine, they have a college savings plan, nice clothes, everything they need, etc.

My wife and I also have retirement plans that grow every month.  To top it off we are only 29 years old.  Yes, not having kids would give me just a little more financial freedom but it is all about what you want in life.

I do not look down on people that do not want kids, and I damn sure ain't going to tell everyone to stop having kids.  It is all about your priorities and what you want in life.  I, for one, have been fortunate enough to travel, buy nice things, save money, and have kids at the same time.  :smokin

#ntextremes

+ you're making about $139k more than the people we're referring to.

#ntextremes

+ you're making about $139k more than the people we're referring to.

Agreed. We are talking about the dead beat dads who have 10 children to 9 women or the women who have 6 children by 5 different dudes. :smh:

Those children barely have a chance of making something of themselves and will only continue the vicious cycle probably.

Last edited:
Don't fret OP, mankind is due for another plague that will wipe out at least a third of the planets population.

Wtf do you do for a living?

Pm her information

I want to see it to believe it

I work for the local government, case management. She's been on my case load for about 3years. Not willing to take a screen shot and risk my job, but trust me, it's very real. She'll be 30 in May. Totally shocked myself when I first got this case.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not look down on people that do not want kids, and I damn sure ain't going to tell everyone to stop having kids.  It is all about your priorities and what you want in life.  I, for one, have been fortunate enough to travel, buy nice things, save money, and have kids at the same time. 
smokin.gif
We basically in the same situation as you guys. We are 28 and 29 is about the only thing different, other than the combined salary range is slightly different as well.

A lady talked to my wife because she used to say she wasn't having a kid until we would be financially stable to do it. The lady told her, "You guys both have degrees, travel, have nice cars, own a home and have savings and retirement plans....what more do you need to do to be stable?" She also told her that you will never be 1000% ready to take on the financial burden of a child, so you pretty much would never have one with that mentality. You will always have a house, want to buy another house, have a car, get a new car, save for a trip, have an emergency come up and you need to spend money you didn't intend to, or just anything in general that could be an excuse for you to say that you aren't financially ready.

Nobody should be able to dictate who or how many children a person can have, but there should be things in place if people want to prevent themselves from having children.

We basically in the same situation as you guys. We are 28 and 29 is about the only thing different, other than the combined salary range is slightly different as well.

A lady talked to my wife because she used to say she wasn't having a kid until we would be financially stable to do it. The lady told her, "You guys both have degrees, travel, have nice cars, own a home and have savings and retirement plans....what more do you need to do to be stable?" She also told her that you will never be 1000% ready to take on the financial burden of a child, so you pretty much would never have one with that mentality. You will always have a house, want to buy another house, have a car, get a new car, save for a trip, have an emergency come up and you need to spend money you didn't intend to, or just anything in general that could be an excuse for you to say that you aren't financially ready.

Nobody should be able to dictate who or how many children a person can have, but there should be things in place if people want to prevent themselves from having children.

See but in this case it's fine. When I see some of these other people who can't even take care of themselves without the assistance of government programs, it makes me sick. People who live and work in urban areas probably experience this more often. As much as I understand helping others with governmental programs as an oh **** fine. But we shouldn't be subsidizing others for cyclically making wrong decisions. It just leaves less for those that actually need it. Key word here is cyclically, everyone can **** up or have **** come up. It's when a person has an intent to have children for governmental programs and such. I know a few girls from around my way that did this.

Back
Top Bottom