STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Purple rain
3euOVig.gif

Man that aint nothing i bet us old heads remember when Colors came out. Think there were alot of drive by killings at theatres nationwide when that came out. I know somebody got killed in my city while going to watch it

Colors and menace was pretty bad in L.A. BITH was rough too

seen a preview with snoop in the movie n got hyped :smokin

Last edited:
Why is Tupac in this film? Around `87, `88 he was probably in high school doing ballet in Marin City. Sounds like a cash grab.

I'll be at the premiere tonight, I've heard nothing but great reviews thus far. I'll definitely give an in depth review tomorrow

They've been skywriting Compton everday out here in Socal, I saw it today........NOT MY PIC.......

View media item 1667381

I live in Redondo Beach, and I saw it.....

Also...... I don't know if it's related, but it might be........LOL!!

Got tickets for USA game this Thursday. Perfect timing to hit the theatre at 0000.

Gonna be a great weekend! :smokin

Last edited:
Why is Tupac in this film? Around `87, `88 he was probably in high school doing ballet in Marin City. Sounds like a cash grab.

the film goes from the start of NWA to the start of Death Row

numerous interviews and people have all said that after Eazy dies midway in the movie the rest of the film just fast forwards through Cube's and Dre life until 1996 I think thats why people give the film a 8 or 9 outta 10. Most say the film would be perfect 10 outta 10 BUT the movie loses focus and just fast forwards all over the place which Cube said on the breakfast club it was hard to cover so many years in only 2 hours thats why Cube and Gary said they will be releasing a directors cut thats 3 hours long that doest skip around after Eazy dies and goes in depth with Snoop Pac Death Row and Cube with PE

I already bought my tickets for the 8:10 show on Friday cant wait haven't seen a movie about music worth watching in a while

Got tickets to tonight's screening and can't even go :smh: Gon have to catch it sometime this weekend

Back
Top Bottom