STREET FIGHTER 4!

This game is the BIZNESS!!! I played it for three hours jackin' up my finger joints..... I'm definitely gettin' this...

MY journy begins at 3pm
pimp.gif

I love it. After driving home at 120 on the shoulder waving my PS3 copy out the window doing the Vega scream, I played for 5 hours. Hate that I am at workright now.

damn ... looks like i'm gonna cop ... i need that controller in my life too ... i'll be on the best line at 12:30 pm here in manhattan ...
smh.gif
@ mecaving in ...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If any of yall get the PS3 version, PLEASE install the optional 2GB of data. There are virtually no load times, everything is seamless, including online loading, it's def WORTH IT.
How do you do this?

Love this game played for like 3 hours yesterday.

^ I believe its under options. It is a huge help! Game is super fast with no load times before matches.

How the hell do i unlock players, heres what ive been doin

beat game on easy with RYU, unlocked Sakura
Beat game with Honda on easy , no player unlcked , but unlocked movie
Beat game on med with blanka , no player unlocked , but unlocked movie

Any help?

BTW, got the 360 vers.

Why im at work reading the street fighter manual i didnt know the LB button was hard/medium/light punch all in one
smh.gif
laugh.gif
no wonder i couldnt do ultra combos.

$$%$ it man i headed to gamestop today and coppin real talk yall got me hyped to play this joint
laugh.gif

C.Viper is kicking my $*@ on Hard level. She has the cheapest combos and moves including that ground punchthing she does and the flaming kick. I'm playing with Ken and he is getting destroyed.

im going to wait til about saturday to put the tournament thread up, hopefully most of the NTers who planned on getting the game will have it by then.

the bracket is already made and ready to go
pimp.gif

...any rules suggestions? i was thinking best 2 out of 3 matches

Ive unlocked every character but akuma and gouken...
it took me 18 times to beat Seth with M.Bison on the EASIEST setting.... so cheap
smh.gif

what i would do is use my fav character through the journey (fei Long) and lose to seth on purpose and then switch to the characters needed to unlock others atSeth. took 7 mins tops except for M. Bison
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If any of yall get the PS3 version, PLEASE install the optional 2GB of data. There are virtually no load times, everything is seamless, including online loading, it's def WORTH IT.

ummm, how do I do this?
nerd.gif
It never asked me if i wanted to install it when I put in the game
Where can I find this?
Options.....system
what exactlly does this do?? on a side note i got mine yesterday man i suck at this game i need to practice

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

C.Viper is kicking my $*@ on Hard level. She has the cheapest combos and moves including that ground punch thing she does and the flaming kick. I'm playing with Ken and he is getting destroyed.

she is pissing me off.

C. Viper is my girl! She is one of my mains and a $+!#!$ beast!

My first time play though, I clock in 10hours and 12mins
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

C.Viper is kicking my $*@ on Hard level. She has the cheapest combos and moves including that ground punch thing she does and the flaming kick. I'm playing with Ken and he is getting destroyed.

she is pissing me off.
I finally am beating her...you just need a really good defense. I beat Fuerte and Vega withoutlosing a round on Hard. On Hard they link combos together so amazingly fast you almost don't have a chance. Nobody playing this game in the next few weekswill be that fluid. So by the time I start accepting challenges I'm gonna be killin y'all. LOL.

So to unlock Akuma i need to do 2 perfects, no ultra finishes and no continues?

...and i have to beat Seth on the first try?
nerd.gif

Zangiff was pissing me off in Arcade mode. Took me a while to beat him.

Kept doing the same grapple moves on me. Anyway to counter?

man i played for like 3 hours yesterday, my fingers are sore as hell. then, my little brother (treewing) came last night at like 8:30, he didnt even leaveuntil close to 1 am. we was going back to back... it was nuts.

what a fun, well thought out and executed game.

i will start unlocking people tonight.

Back
Top Bottom