laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i suck at this game

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If any of yall get the PS3 version, PLEASE install the optional 2GB of data. There are virtually no load times, everything is seamless, including online loading, it's def WORTH IT.

ummm, how do I do this?
nerd.gif
It never asked me if i wanted to install it when I put in the game
Where can I find this?
Options.....system
what exactlly does this do?? on a side note i got mine yesterday man i suck at this game i need to practice

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

is the game worth getting?....i havent play SF since sega genisis
laugh.gif
yes it is its def worth getting..i havent played SF since super nintendo
laugh.gif

i been tossin cats in this game. just won like 8 str8 not too long ago. i just got off cause i got class in a few....oh yea and thats with a CONTROLLER LOL

Originally Posted by supasteezy

so whats the easiest way to get akuma?
Set to easiest.

One round.

Use Ryu.

Fireball dudes to death for a perfect.

To get the two ultimates fireball dudes until their life is super low. Then let them hit you to get your revenge gauge up to ultra. Finish them off with theUltra combo fireball.

And you cannot lose a round.

That's how I got Akuma.

Did the same thing to get Gouken, but I had to beat the game with Akuma first and then get 3 Ultra finishes instead of two.

It was cake.

For me, it's so much easier to play with the PS3 controller. Takes me back to 3rd Strike on PS2 and the Alpha days. Raging Demon with Akuma is super cakefor me to execute with the PS controller. Reminds me of the old Super Nintendo controller.

This is the easiest way I've heard to unlock the Akuma, Gouken and Seth.

Unlock Akuma- Get 2 perfects, no ultra finishes and no continues

Unlock Gouken- Get 2 perfects and 2 ultra finishes

Unlock Seth- Go through arcade with every character

Hope this helps for anyone who's still confused.

Anyone else got the sound defaulted to Japanese?

I prefer it that way. They got the correct names down. Especially, with the M.Bison intro, refers to himself as Vega.
pimp.gif

Im thinking if i should open my CE or just get a regular version
thinking CE could be at final fantasy 7 status in a few years

for the people with the Special Edition, is the game inside the same as if you buy it separate? I have the regular version, and just got a special editiontoday and just wanna make sure I can return the game from the SE. Just wanna make sure there's nothing that says something like "Not for resale"or anything on the box

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Im thinking if i should open my CE or just get a regular version
thinking CE could be at final fantasy 7 status in a few years
i doubt it.
im finally about to open my CE.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

for the people with the Special Edition, is the game inside the same as if you buy it separate? I have the regular version, and just got a special edition today and just wanna make sure I can return the game from the SE. Just wanna make sure there's nothing that says something like "Not for resale" or anything on the box
The game in the CE says "Not for Resale"

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

This is the easiest way I've heard to unlock the Akuma, Gouken and Seth.

Unlock Akuma- Get 2 perfects, no ultra finishes and no continues

Unlock Gouken- Get 2 perfects and 2 ultra finishes

Unlock Seth- Go through arcade with every character

Hope this helps for anyone who's still confused.

So to unlock Seth you don't have to do a certain amount of ultras/perfects? Just beat Arcade Mode with every character?

Looks like my roster will finally be complete once I get home from class
pimp.gif

anyone play with the xbox controller? how difficult is it?

im not about to cop the arcade stick. but i'll cop the street fighter controller

man the D pad is AIGHT...just need practice best beleive im copping a pad this weekend i can pull kens ultra combo 95 percent of the time with the xbox analogstick.

just copped.... smh @ the line at best buy here in nyc ... everything is hyped nowadays whether its worth it or not ... /rant

smh.gif
@ me for no pre-ordering a fight stick ...

just copped... i aint very good (no ringer) but i'm always up for a challenge... PSN: DiamondJ15... let me know if you're from NT

Back
Top Bottom