STREET FIGHTER

Yea you gotta get online to get good. I only do combo trials to learn the basics of a character and see what moves can cancel into what. Then its straight to online.

I've played all of the Street Fighters since it's inception from the 1980,s and 90,s. 4 and 5 were good to alot of us Street Fighter fanatics, but they were way more nich and community loyalists based, in comparison in my opinion. Im only commenting in here, because Street Fighter 6 is seriously AMAZING from a fun and enjoyable aspect, especially if you have past experience in playing Street Fighter. I've had multiple rematches with these past couple of days with the same people, with a total of 10 to 25 rematches per person. If you're experienced while playing other experienced players, 6 is stupid crazy fun. This game is so fun, to the point of, i enjoy it just as much as when I win, even when I lose a match. The fun of counter hitting your opponent, guessing the person moves, while making mental improvements from round to round is so enjoyable in this game, that it doesn't make sense. I haven't had this much fun playing street fighter since the 1990,s while playing inside of arcades. Congratulations to Capcom for out doing themselves with 6. Sorry about the run on sentence, but i had to comment about this future historical game in the making.

i agree. this is a really fun game, its similar enough if you have some experience…but its definately new with all the new mechanisms …im gonna be in japan next week on vacation…cant wait to play this out there and hit up the capcom store in tokyo

ive also been playing 10-20 rounds w people. mostly me having fun losing and learning

JAPAN?! Them Folks out there take Street Fighter as if it's like a lifestyle or shhhhhh. I say that because every time I see Casual Street Fighter Players out there play well known pros online or in person, the casual players from Japan either wash the Pros, or they can hang at 50% win rate against the pros. You can tell that some casual players from JAPAN could turn pro if they really wanted to, but it's not that serious to them. From what I notice, they play it at home, or whenever they're out with friends, so it makes sense why the regular casual players are so. They're saying that Street Fighter 6 sold 1.4 Million sales within the first 3 days of release, which is crazy, while seeing that it took 5 to reach those types of numbers after month 3/4. Im thinking 6 is going to be up there in popularity with the best Street Fighters from the past because of how well the new fighting/mechanic system is, along with the marketing they've done with the initial hype/build up of the game before it was released. Funny part about this game is that ive heard people talk about it on the streets in public from all age groups. Talking about how they wanted to get into this one to get at it, whether if it was experienced players, or young newcomers who wanted to get into it. It's kind of weird in a good way, because I didn't see or hear this much hype around 5 at all when it was released a few years ago.

ive collected a bunch of street fighter stuff over the last 30 years…from cabinets, game boards, console games, fightsticks, etc…when sf5 came out gamestop was handing out posters and had tshirts/hats/jackets…i stopped by to see if they had anything for sf6 and they had zero…the kid that worked there said sf6 didnt really get promoted at gamestop

im expecting to get rocked at the arcades out there in japan

i didnt mind sf5 and found it pretty fun…the only street fighter i couldnt really get into (besides the original street fighter) was sf4

Cavw1pTUEAAPy2b.png

I got this t shirt for street fighter 5..

With my Day 1 Manon after the 10 game placement they put me at Platinum 5 😂. I was hoping to start at Gold, i dont know any of her setups. I was really getting through those 10 games with D Rush into command throw and managed to win 6 outta 10.

I think they should tweak the rank placement system. Its too easy to get put in higher ranks when you shouldn’t be. You should be able to pick the rank placement tier every time you switch to a new character. I added Manon and Ken to my mains and was able to get some really lucky wins in the placement matches. Got put in high Platinum for both when i really should be Gold. After placement I’ve been getting whooped.

No other character had been able to click for me like Ryu has. Gonna just use him online for now until Akuma drops. He’s the first DLC character right?

Just started playing World Tour after a mini sabbatical from the game. It’s definitely fun and addicting. Only on chapter four at the moment. It kind of reminds me of Shenmue ( I assume Yakuza is an evolution of that).

I guess Rashid drops after Evo?

Back
Top Bottom