STREET FIGHTER

Did the netcode change or something because ive been getting lag spikes every game now. All my games were buttery smooth up until i got to Diamond 2 and 3 now theres lag everywhere.

Bros (and sisters), I'm still playing World Tour. With how sporadic I game now a days, haven't even gotten into multiplayer, combo trials or arcade mode.

But looking forward to seeing Rashid and patch changes.

What do you guys think of Marisa? I think she looks stupid.

I think she should have just been buff. The od’d on her arms and shoulders

I don't mind the new character designs. I think the only one I kind of have reservations about is Lily. I'm not a fan of fighting a teenager.

It's hard to hit a home run on designs. Off the top of my head, something like a Lori or K' level character is difficult. I always felt like Capcom always took a Disney/DC approach to design. While SNK was more Marvel/modern.

With the muscle mommy movement, Marisa isn't unrealistic. There's a blonde woman at my gym who is huge (taller than me, probably bigger). She's not quite Marisa exaggerated.

Word. I think it is more of the disproportion.

But I am a stickler when it comes to designs. I think JP is wack looking too.

I like every design in SF6. I think the new characters and the redesigns are fantastic.

I like seeing characters age/mature. At first I wasn't a fan of Old Snake in MGS4, but now being in my 30s, I appreciate the evolution of my characters. Alternate costumes are cool though for nostalgia purposes.

I don't have issues with the character designs. If I had issues with SF6 so far:

1) The music is probably the worst out of the SF and Alpha series.
2) The graphics, outside of the main character models and some of the backgrounds, isn't great. Not KoF XV bad but definitely a step behind Tekken 8 or MK 1. The animation is still top of the class though.
3) The currency is a little confusing.

But overall I'm pleased with the package. Probably the best out of the box fighting game experience in a long time.

I think modern controls should be banned from ranked.
Agreed. Modern controls in some instances give you a really unfair option-select. Certain strings in modern controls only come out on hit, so you basically eliminate the skill in hit-confirming.
To be clear, I think modern controls aren't 'better' than classic controls overall but it's busted that you can input a string that would normally be unsafe and have it automatically only do the full string if the opponent doesn't block the first hit.

Agreed. Modern controls in some instances give you a really unfair option-select. Certain strings in modern controls only come out on hit, so you basically eliminate the skill in hit-confirming.
To be clear, I think modern controls aren't 'better' than classic controls overall but it's busted that you can input a string that would normally be unsafe and have it automatically only do the full string if the opponent doesn't block the first hit.

Yep, and they eliminate any skill required to anti air/DP which is an enormous part of the game

Modern controls finally make it fair against the computer though lol

I’d love to take on classic Gill or any SNK boss with no motion controls. Come get this much deserved whoopin Goenitz.

IMG_0806.jpeg

You know what grinds my gears. We gotten 2 mortal kombat animated movies, yet Capcom still fail to release an animated Street Fighter Film. Why Sway? Why ?

You know what grinds my gears. We gotten 2 mortal kombat animated movies, yet Capcom still fail to release an animated Street Fighter Film. Why Sway? Why ?
They dropped the ball the last few times. That Alpha OVA with Sean was terrible. Or the ugly Akuma one.

The OG SF2 Animated Motion Picture was dope for what it was. And obviously led to a bunch of fan service in Alpha 1.

I feel like MK lends itself to better movies/animation. The story has always been chef kiss.

Rank placements are a mess man 😂. Day 1 Luke, 10 mins of training room and literally didnt land one combo in any of the 10 placement games.

IMG_7811.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom