STREET FIGHTER

I can't even get past the damn title screen.

"Logging in..."

*5 secs later*

"Disconnected from server".

Everybody and their mamas trying to play.

I played a few fighting on consoles.
they're not bad.

I always get them a bit late when not many people are playing online anymore

but we'll see with SF5

just confirmed from the street fighter twitter, they're extending the beta because of technical difficulty

I got in an played one game against someone in china. Super laggy and got dc'd right after the match ended. 

Can't even get in. Spent like three hours total trying to connect. I'm glad I got to be a lab rat for their infrastructure experiment.

Taken down for extended maintenance.
mean.gif

This is a disaster, I'll wait a month after release date to consider a buy at this point if the online continues to be this horrific :lol:

Lol come on guys. Its day 1 release of a Beta... which half of u got from friends or pre ordering and cancelling. Be easy

So I have XBOX 360 arcade sticks and I want to use them on my PS4,

Is there a way?

Ive seen youtube videos of this product called TITAN ONE,

Has anyone of you used this product before? I see it works with controller but not sure about Arcade sticks.

Lol come on guys. Its day 1 release of a Beta... which half of u got from friends or pre ordering and cancelling. Be easy

Definitely did option 2, not going to front. I don't really game hard anymore so the idea of preordering doesn't entice me anymore. Though I probably will since I'm going overseas.

I aint trippin'. After all, this is the whole point of a beta. I prefer Capcom fix the issue now rather than hear everyone *****ing when the game drops.

Back
Top Bottom