SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

when did season 3 start....been watching old s.o.a. episodes and forgot all about suits
smokin.gif
perfect timing my dude .. season 3 started around july last year and there are only 2 episodes left.

What happened to ol girl from last season with the booty? Katrina? I expected her back by now.

Happy Scottie is a semi regular but no need to phase shorty out.

Last edited:
She was up there briefly last night.

She has a cool character, hope she becomes more integral.

Last nights episode was the best one in a minute IMO

Looks like Louis to me. The belly of the guy when they showed the hospital room makes it look like him.

And the guy that played Prof. Gerrard is Gabriel Macht's dad.
the thing is the only person who is not shown during the preview of next week is harvey, and the reaction of dana, louis, jessica makes me think it was harvey

Harvey would be too obvious IMO. And I just saw Louis in the promo, didn't notice that before. So probably not him ..

Who else could it be?

We'll see ...

Last edited:
Harvey would be too obvious IMO. And I just saw Louis in the promo, didn't notice that before. So probably not him ..

Who else could it be?

We'll see ...
Its louis 

Biggest Baddest lawyer who got shafted by the newest recruit, rarely practices law, rarely even bothers with the associates, then had to run to Harvey to get his pride back...and now a heartattack...

Feel like the writers are doin Litt dirty here.

Biggest Baddest lawyer who got shafted by the newest recruit, rarely practices law, rarely even bothers with the associates, then had to run to Harvey to get his pride back...and now a heartattack...

Yep lol. There's tons of spoilers if you look up the TV Guide info for the last 3 episodes.

Yep lol. There's tons of spoilers if you look up the TV Guide info for the last 3 episodes.

I don't want to ruin it for myself right now, since it's all I'm watching besides Top Gear until GOT again...

Last edited:
I don't want to ruin it for myself right now, since it's all I'm watching besides Top Gear until GOT again...
The Americans is a great show that's on right now too. I'm currently watching: The Americans, Suits, Shameless, House of Lies

The Americans is a great show that's on right now too. I'm currently watching: The Americans, Suits, Shameless, House of Lies

Don't know why, but for some reason I thought the American's ended/was cancelled.

I'll need to catch up.

It's all that *** he was getting

Heart couldn't handle it

She was up there briefly last night.

She has a cool character, hope she becomes more integral.

Last nights episode was the best one in a minute IMO
Yeah I posted that before watching :lol:
^That's what I was thinking, but he looks fine in the promo.
That's the whole point of tricking you with the promo. Show the person looking ok before the tragedy and then get you with a red herring by not showing Harvey at all.

Last edited:
why would donna freak out over robert zane?

And jessica wouldve never said dont tell the clients if it was zane since he has nothing to do with the firm

^ made the prediction before i seen the promo.

Who else could it be?

We'll see ...
Its louis 
well there goes my prediction (rachels dad
ohwell.gif
). but why is donna freaking out like that? doesnt make any sense.
Cuz she wants to get Litt up in the back door and never got to.
laugh.gif
louis is the funniest dude in this show. 

jstlt.jpg

Im guessing it's Louis.  Just based on physique it makes sense.  Donna wouldn't care otherwise if it was Rachel's dad beyond the friendly condolences.

This past episode was dope.  Reality really hits Mike hard, that you'll never get the spotlight, name partner, any kind of shine period.  Harvey get's the win he's craved since college.  Harvey/Scottie's relationship gets tested.   Dope show.  Low key wanna become a lawyer just off this show.

Back
Top Bottom