SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

The only enemy he has that knows his dirty little secret is his ex-bestfriend Trevor. plot twist incoming?

If we are going to find ways that this show is not possible, we should just turn off our televisions or watch nat geo all day. It's t.v. guys. Of course there is absolutely no way this can happen. Hell, a basketball coach just got fired (before his first day of work) because he lied about graduating from Kentucky and he actually went and played ball there. So it's safe to say that a person cannot lie about graduating Harvard Law and get a job at a firm that only hires Harvard grads without being discovered and fired. 

I had the first half of season 3 on earlier today, and the episodes were a lot more intense I guess you could say, so many more twists to it and what not..this second half just doesn't feel the same

If we are going to find ways that this show is not possible, we should just turn off our televisions or watch nat geo all day. It's t.v. guys. Of course there is absolutely no way this can happen. Hell, a basketball coach just got fired (before his first day of work) because he lied about graduating from Kentucky and he actually went and played ball there. So it's safe to say that a person cannot lie about graduating Harvard Law and get a job at a firm that only hires Harvard grads without being discovered and fired. 
Seriously. From episode one we all knew that this would never happen. Still a great show though

^ I mean... things like this do happen.  Every year. 

Frank Abagnale being the most famous, but there are tons of instances: http://nypost.com/2013/01/30/fake-l...allegedly-representing-clients-with-no-degree
The bi-polar, heroin-using son of a prominent Albany lawyer walked into a Manhattan courtroom at least three times last year, facing judges and representing a paying client despite having no law degree, according to the charges in a bizarre attorney-imposter case.

Making the case still more strange is that he is also the defendant in two open burglary felonies in the same Centre Street courthouse.
Just Google "fake lawyer"
laugh.gif

Just you always get caught.  So yeah it requires a suspension of disbelief.  I was just musing on how the show doesn't really cover all those holes that would cause a viewer to go "really?"

Last edited:
Going off memory Rachel went through a whole lot to ger her tuition paid for for nothing. If she had been honest with Louis he would've just admitted that he was planning on paying for her to go to school out of his own pocket.

Mike would be a fool not to take that investment banker offer. He has the skills to do it and he'd be making millions. He wouldn't need to fraud his way in. **** this love of the law nonsense. In my mind this is his perfect solution instead of being exposed and sent out disgraced. The metaphor for being in the major leagues of law from Harvey and then metaphor from dude to enter the real major leagues of making millions monthly.

Damn, Sheila, she's one of those. I agree with Louis not budging on the kid issue. When I saw her make that face I would've preferred she said she can't have kids than I don't want them.

Really liked the ep.

**** Tony G.

Just when I thought this show fell off! The whole thing with rachel being all lovey dovey simping is annoying lol

What a life being able to choose between those two things. Thats an interesting concept though, if I could theoretically get away with it, 

what would you guys do if you could in fact get away with both? You dont really "need" any sort of degree to succeed in IB, and all the designations you have the potential to get you just need firm sponsorship, so his ceiling would in effect be removed.

Strong cosign @Master Zik, if it was real life then this would be a no brainer.

Louis man, he cant catch a break, feel bad for dude, he shoudnt have to do that. He made the right decision.

Last edited:
The show would be smart to let mike take the IB job and start an entire new storyline. It's sorta due

The show would be smart to let mike take the IB job and start an entire new storyline. It's sorta due
The question is with the exception of Rachel who would now be exclusively be a girlfriend character, are we going to just drop everyone at Pearson Spector?

Last edited:
P4L when i finish off the rest of Season 3 today scared too look at the thread incase i spoilt it for myself

Why would Louis pay for it and not her Dad? her parents are loaded
She doesnt want to take it from them she wants to make it on her own, which hustling the firm for the bread would fall under

Last edited:

She doesnt want to take it from them she wants to make it on her own, which hustling the firm for the bread would fall under
would it be a write off for the firm? not sure how that would work, or even benefit them honestly.

The question is with the exception of Rachel who would now be exclusively be a girlfriend character, are we going to just drop everyone at Pearson Spector?

impossible, people love Harvey too much :lol: :smh:

I really want mike to take the job, he wont though :smh:

Cuz Louis felt bad for accusing her, at the time they were becoming friends if I remember right. I might've put the thought in my own head but I would've sworn Louis said or heavily implied he'd pay for it himself while lying and saying he'd have the firm pay for it.
Could stick around if Mike makes sure Pearson-Spector becomes their lawyer for the new firm/company.

Going off memory Rachel went through a whole lot to ger her tuition paid for for nothing. If she had been honest with Louis he would've just admitted that he was planning on paying for her to go to school out of his own pocket.

Mike would be a fool not to take that investment banker offer. He has the skills to do it and he'd be making millions. He wouldn't need to fraud his way in. **** this love of the law nonsense. In my mind this is his perfect solution instead of being exposed and sent out disgraced. The metaphor for being in the major leagues of law from Harvey and then metaphor from dude to enter the real major leagues of making millions monthly.

Damn, Sheila, she's one of those. I agree with Louis not budging on the kid issue. When I saw her make that face I would've preferred she said she can't have kids than I don't want them.

Really liked the ep.

**** Tony G.
you cant drop things you like for things that profit you more. besides mike is in it for the fam.

and i also agree with louis on letting go of sheila. chick is basic at the best ... hope he can land donna
pimp.gif
shes finally letting go of harvey and at the same time growing toward louis. kinda why she was at the hospital and with him at the end of the episode.

you cant drop things you like for things that profit you more. besides mike is in it for the fam.
and i also agree with louis on letting go of sheila. chick is basic at the best ... hope he can land donna :pimp: shes finally letting go of harvey and at the same time growing toward louis. kinda why she was at the hospital and with him at the end of the episode.

That's what I thought would happen when she sat down next to him

would it be a write off for the firm? not sure how that would work, or even benefit them honestly.

Cuz Louis felt bad for accusing her, at the time they were becoming friends if I remember right. I might've put the thought in my own head but I would've sworn Louis said or heavily implied he'd pay for it himself while lying and saying he'd have the firm pay for it.

Could stick around if Mike makes sure Pearson-Spector becomes their lawyer for the new firm/company.
for a few cases yes but not long term

i dont think he leaves

Really liked the ep.

**** Tony G.
and i also agree with louis on letting go of sheila. chick is basic at the best ... hope he can land donna :pimp: shes finally letting go of harvey and at the same time growing toward louis. kinda why she was at the hospital and with him at the end of the episode.
Yes you can. Especially when you don't know how much you'd like the thing that would profit you more. Even more so when that thing you like leaves you stuck and limited in mobility, making what you like doing not as likable given the inability to ever achieve anything as a 1st or 2nd chair.

Besides Mike being lawyer wasn't some childhood dream. Son took the LSATs for money cuz it came so easy to him. He fell in to this job by luck due to his illegal activity.

I say take this BI job, have fun doing as best you can, and make money so you can eventually marry Rachel.

Litt :frown:

Scottie and donna are so :pimp: man

I bet mike doesnt take the job smh

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of this season. The writing doesn't seem consistent.

They made a heart attack in to a minor subplot and it was done in 15 mins

Back
Top Bottom