Summer is almost over; Any last minute goals/plans?

Like this guy said, work on myself financially, physically, and emotionally. Just graduated uni and looking for job I can put my finan econ degree t use in...no luck thus far, though I do have phone interview today. Been working at the same place throughout schooling for 5 years and it's not bad but not where I wanna be. Might pick up some extra hours if luck continues with job search cuz debt is stacking up. Gettin back into the gym after a long hiatus, gotta lose these few extra lbs. Quit MJ, it was getting too expensive, too often and not good for when ur looking for professional job or for my current occupation. I don't trust any of these females and I've been on the worst streak as far as dating (no real probs getting number/1st date, all fails after that. Igave up on finding that special lady tho, it's been MOB for a min now tho so whatev. /end blog post

Like this guy said, work on myself financially, physically, and emotionally. Just graduated uni and looking for job I can put my finan econ degree t use in...no luck thus far, though I do have phone interview today. Been working at the same place throughout schooling for 5 years and it's not bad but not where I wanna be. Might pick up some extra hours if luck continues with job search cuz debt is stacking up. Gettin back into the gym after a long hiatus, gotta lose these few extra lbs. Quit MJ, it was getting too expensive, too often and not good for when ur looking for professional job or for my current occupation. I don't trust any of these females and I've been on the worst streak as far as dating (no real probs getting number/1st date, all fails after that. Igave up on finding that special lady tho, it's been MOB for a min now tho so whatev. /end blog post

get the abs back on point
couple more road trips
fully heal my knee
get stacks
finish out this class
keep
pimp.gif

get the abs back on point
couple more road trips
fully heal my knee
get stacks
finish out this class
keep
pimp.gif

hit the gym daily. Get my money right. live it like theres no tomorrow cause once school starts for me im in a whole new zone

hit the gym daily. Get my money right. live it like theres no tomorrow cause once school starts for me im in a whole new zone

Keep working and save up $ for the fall
Hit up the beach a few more times before I go back to school and there isn't one
keep hitting the gym
Take a quick vacation somewhere if I can find the time

Keep working and save up $ for the fall
Hit up the beach a few more times before I go back to school and there isn't one
keep hitting the gym
Take a quick vacation somewhere if I can find the time

Back
Top Bottom