Summer is almost over; Any last minute goals/plans?

1 more month of summer. Make it your best.
What kind of last minute/5 week regiment you got in store?

1 more month of summer. Make it your best.
What kind of last minute/5 week regiment you got in store?

Damn, people stay reminding me of the impending doom that is another year of school. Enjoying my last week of doing absolutely NOTHING.

Damn, people stay reminding me of the impending doom that is another year of school. Enjoying my last week of doing absolutely NOTHING.

Just the thought of summer ending sucks. I know summer is going to end soon when my birthday comes around the corner (August babies stand up). Once the semester starts...FML....
On the other hand, I plan to exercise regularly and hopefully TRY to enjoy the rest of the summer.

Just the thought of summer ending sucks. I know summer is going to end soon when my birthday comes around the corner (August babies stand up). Once the semester starts...FML....
On the other hand, I plan to exercise regularly and hopefully TRY to enjoy the rest of the summer.

1 more month ... que???

july 25 .... 34 days into summer ... almost over ???

i'm gonna spend the next 2 months of summer enjoying it ... my summer doesn't end after labor day ...

1 more month ... que???

i'm gonna spend the next 2 months of summer enjoying it ... my summer doesn't end after labor day ...

I only got 2 more weeks of summer.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 more month ... que???

my thoughts too....still got a long way to go, don't even see the end in sight
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

1 more month ... que???

my thoughts too....still got a long way to go, don't even see the end in sight
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom