Suns vs wolves

Originally Posted by tupac003

Stat's D has been off this year.

When has it ever been on?

His athleticism gets him some blocks but he's never been a good on ball defender

I see the superior team won tonight...

eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I am so frustrated by the multiple personalities the Suns have.

The good Suns have the best record in the West.

The bad Suns have lost to Minnesota twice, the Fakers twice, Atlanta and Miami...the bottom feeders of the league.

The good Suns run, pass, and shoot better than any other team in the league.

The bad Suns get outrebounded by 22 by the worst team in the NBA.

The good Suns get Shawn Marion involved and spread around the offense.

The bad Suns only get Matrix 3 shots in the entire game.

We out-shot Minnesota 56% to 50%
We hit 10 3 pointers to their 3 from beyond the arc.

But we got exactly 3 offensive rebounds the entire game...3...that's truly pathetic.
Not to mention giving up 22 offensive boards to them...that's why they got 26 more FG attempts in this game.

The second half of the season will be interesting. We still haven't played Boston at all yet...or Detroit. I really hope the good Suns show up to thosegames.

On Friday we go to Cleveland to face the LeBrooms...we've dominated them the last few years...but I don't know which of the Suns multiple personalitieswill show up.

The Lakers and Atlanta are not bottom feeders.

But anyway, Minnisota has a great future. If they develop a good core of players that they have right now, and they could be a serious contender in a fewyears.

Al is a beast.

I hope we don't play Minny in the first round of the play-offs. They'll sweep us. Picture them gettting to the second round sans KG, that be funny.

all sarcasm, don't freak out. though minny would sweep the suns if they made it.

i would love for any suns fan to admit that mike dantoni is the reason the suns can never win a championship. hes not a good coach. they need to replace himasap.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The good Suns have the best record in the West.[/color]

The bad Suns have lost to Minnesota twice, the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Fakers[/color] twice, Atlanta and Miami...the bottom feeders of the league.

The bad Suns get outrebounded by 22 by the worst team in the NBA, and 70% of the league.

The bad Suns only get Matrix 3 shots in the entire game

But we got exactly 3 offensive rebounds the entire game...3...that's truly pathetic, 21th in the league in rebounds to be exact.
Not to mention giving up 22 offensive boards to them...that's why they got 26 more FG attempts in this game.More evidence.

The second half of the season will be interesting. We still haven't played Boston at all yet...or Detroit. I really hope the good Suns show up to those games.

On Friday we go to Cleveland to face the LeBrooms...we've dominated them the last few years...but I don't know which of the Suns multiple personalities will show up.
laugh.gif
8882577ef5dd1e725d8f6bae02c91b0f7a34925.gif

just a few corrections

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

The good Suns have the best record in the West.

The bad Suns have lost to Minnesota twice, the Fakers twice, Atlanta and Miami...the bottom feeders of the league.

The bad Suns get outrebounded by 22 by the worst team in the NBA.

The bad Suns only get Matrix 3 shots in the entire game.

But we got exactly 3 offensive rebounds the entire game...3...that's truly pathetic.
Not to mention giving up 22 offensive boards to them...that's why they got 26 more FG attempts in this game.

The second half of the season will be interesting. We still haven't played Boston at all yet...or Detroit. I really hope the good Suns show up to those games.

On Friday we go to Cleveland to face the LeBrooms...we've dominated them the last few years...but I don't know which of the Suns multiple personalities will show up.

If Marion is such a good player, why does he have to be so dependant on others to get involved in the offense, especially being a perimeter player. Now ifit Stoudemire then okay, you got something, but not supposedly a "great" player like Marion is supposed to be.

Originally Posted by solefob

If Marion is such a good player, why does he have to be so dependant on others to get involved in the offense, especially being a perimeter player. Now if it Stoudemire then okay, you got something, but not supposedly a "great" player like Marion is supposed to be.
Dirty Snake took 7 the other night.

Dwight took 7 last night.

Besides, when you have scorers like Nash, Bosa, STAT, Grant, and Raja all on the same team, I can see how easy it is for Matrix to get lost in the shuffle.He's the only one who can do all the other little things (boards, man d, steals, blocks, etc) and still have an impact on the game w/o scoring.

I knew it was going to be a BAD year, but beating the Suns twice =
pimp.gif
28% of our wins come from Phoenix
laugh.gif

Well its the regular season which always has peaks and valleys and boredom, but.....

PHX's interior defense continues to be hot garbage. And unless they swing a trade at the deadline (which I think is going to happen) they are not going towin anything this year....and the window closes even further. Time to roll the dice Kerr.

Al Jefferson's current season stats against every team but PHX:

20.0 PPG, 11.8 RPG

Al Jefferson's stats in 2 games against PHX:

35.5 PPG, 17.5 RPG

That is DISGUSTING!
35/17 ... lets round up... 36/18 (thats right, im good at rounding)... but thats disgusting!

The Suns cannot stop bigs. They'll be lucky to make the West Finals. They're more likely a 2nd round and out team.

The Suns need to trade Amare for Ben Wallace. Chicago will probably give up Deng too if that is what it takes to push the Suns.

chikickz wrote:
The Suns cannot stop bigs. They'll be lucky to make the West Finals. They're more likely a 2nd round and out team.

The Suns need to trade Amare for Ben Wallace. Chicago will probably give up Deng too if that is what it takes to push the Suns.

That's not a bad deal for the Suns since they would also get Deng, but I'm not sure how much Wallace would succeed on that team. But that is aninteresting trade proposal.

Bulls wouldn't give up Deng, I really doubt it.

And, how does Yao do against Phoenix? I really don't know and I'm asking.
laugh.gif

dang we got spanked.. I think DANTONTI is our problem. Losing Ivaroni really hurt the suns, he was the man to always help amares defense.
I don't care how old Steve Nash is, when you're team is down and in danger of losing the game, you should never ever let your key player remain on thebench. There has to be times where Nash has to play 40 mins a game when needed. I think he relies on barbosa, and Diaw way too much. Barbosa is supposeablyNash's back up. Ha. He never distributes the ball, never. And Diaw!!? ha wow he sucks. 2 rebs and 4 pts in 23 mins? WOW. Fire D'antoni, and bench diaw.Oh and he plays DJ STRAWBERRY over MARCUS BANKS? I don't like Banks but he can actually play, somewhat, without Nash. Strawberry looks stupid out therewith Barbosa.

And on to Amare and Marion.. do you guys know what you're suppose to do when a team misses a basket?

Marion played 32 mins and got 3 rebs.

Dang NO number 1 now.. thats crazy.. congrats.

Al Jefferson had a huge night, but he was still a net loser in the +- category. Why? He doesn't play defense at all. Amare was killing him.

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers being a bottom feeder in the league, grouped with Minnny, Miami, and Atlanta.

Do your thing, man.
roll.gif

^amare CANNOT score in the low post. the only way he gets points are off of nash passes or being setup by someone else. he can hit the jumpshot most of thetime but he will never make a nice post move and score

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers being a bottom feeder in the league, grouped with Minnny, Miami, and Atlanta.

Do your thing, man.
roll.gif

Its true
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm sure there's gotta be a perfectly logical/thought provoking answer though.

Back
Top Bottom