Sunshining7 - Final Thread/Collection - "Nike Air Jordan OG 1's, The story of my life" 05-2011

Dear Nter's 
Today, I guess it will be my final and last thread. I have shared with you all some great moments in here, and it has taken a big part of my life for many years. 
I can say that I pretty much reached my goal to own most of the Air Jordan 1 from from 1985.  

I remember that it all started when I saw that picture on the net of an almost complete set of OG 1, maybe from retired Jordan, the picture was amazing and so was the collection.  

So let me share with you the latest pictures that I shot today and some old ones to make it complete. Most of the non-Air Jordan 1 are not in my possession anymore. 

Thank you all, Thank you Edy and Fab. 

Cheers, and keep the love and passion for the sneakers, especially JORDAN's!!! 

Love Sunshining7 

Dear Nter's 
Today, I guess it will be my final and last thread. I have shared with you all some great moments in here, and it has taken a big part of my life for many years. 
I can say that I pretty much reached my goal to own most of the Air Jordan 1 from from 1985.  

I remember that it all started when I saw that picture on the net of an almost complete set of OG 1, maybe from retired Jordan, the picture was amazing and so was the collection.  

So let me share with you the latest pictures that I shot today and some old ones to make it complete. Most of the non-Air Jordan 1 are not in my possession anymore. 

Thank you all, Thank you Edy and Fab. 

Cheers, and keep the love and passion for the sneakers, especially JORDAN's!!! 

Love Sunshining7 

lost for words, simply AMAZING, that's love and dedication right there, MUCH RESPECT~!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nihao from Shanghai

lost for words, simply AMAZING, that's love and dedication right there, MUCH RESPECT~!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nihao from Shanghai

blown away man everything in there is like a time machine bro those baby sets man something i wnna start doing for my future little one.....sad to hear when the collection is broken up also

blown away man everything in there is like a time machine bro those baby sets man something i wnna start doing for my future little one.....sad to hear when the collection is broken up also

Back
Top Bottom