Sunshining7 - Final Thread/Collection - "Nike Air Jordan OG 1's, The story of my life" 05-2011

One of the best OG Air Jordan collection's posted on niketalk. Simply amazing man !!!  
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

One of the best OG Air Jordan collection's posted on niketalk. Simply amazing man !!!  
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

If I knew where you live, I'll definitely steal them hahaha jk. saying "nice" or "sick" collection isn't even enough to describe your achievement. someday I'll have one of those og 1's but it will be very difficult to reach what you have achieved. congratulations!

If I knew where you live, I'll definitely steal them hahaha jk. saying "nice" or "sick" collection isn't even enough to describe your achievement. someday I'll have one of those og 1's but it will be very difficult to reach what you have achieved. congratulations!

Dope collection, probably my favorite Jordan sneaker of all time the 1s, something about then is just so stylish , such a great looking shoe
Simply amazing

Dope collection, probably my favorite Jordan sneaker of all time the 1s, something about then is just so stylish , such a great looking shoe
Simply amazing

Back
Top Bottom