Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons win because the are the best offense in NFL history and their defense is athletic enough to not get destroyed.

I said Matt Stafford was going to go Dirk in 2011 but it was the wrong Matt

Washing Russell, Rodgers, and finally Brady to legitimize a HOF career.
I agree with this.

Think the falcons offense is to much and there defense much better then the Steelers.

16174572_1378771838836167_6054437148150270295_n.jpg

Never knew Dion Lewis was a former Brown :smh:

I need quick avy help if anyone wants to help? I would do it myself here but MS Paint at work isn't working like I thought it would.

nicholas :pimp: of all people to answer

View media item 2309440
Green out the 'Jets' :smokin I wanna rock this til game day. I tried but Paint wouldn't actually fill it correctly for some reason.

Serious?! gotta have some AFC East pride. Smh... pats winning their 5th. Just be happy to be able to tell your friends and loved ones you got to see TBE coach and QB. It's been a great 17 yr run

Last edited:
I remember when that trade went down everyone was wondering if it was smart to morgage all those picks...I think I worked out just fine now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I remember when that trade went down everyone was wondering if it was smart to morgage all those picks...I think I worked out just fine now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Uh

It took 6 seasons.

Your coach getting fired and and 3 straight seasons of them missing the playoffs.

Not to mention there were rumblings of your GM on the hot seat coming into this season.

My man :nthat: it's not as big as I thought :lol: but it will do.

#JetsFansForFalcons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom