• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots by 60 points
nerd.gif
Tom Brady goes for 800 yards, 10 tubs

Pats defense gives up 3 points out of pity in the 4th quarter when they let their 3rd stringers get some action

i would think even less than i already do about the jets organization and fans if they rooted for NE. they 100% should root for ATL. respect, macbk :pimp:

Uh

It took 6 seasons.

Your coach getting fired and and 3 straight seasons of them missing the playoffs.

Not to mention there were rumblings of your GM on the hot seat coming into this season.

View media item 2309495
Following the draft instantly inserted and became the #2 .. 956 as a rookie, 2nd behind Roddy with 1296yd

Year 2 we lose in NFC Champ he finishes with 182yd 2TD in that game

Last edited:
Work at the hartsfield Jackson and saw this weird Aircraft. I'm wondering if it has any correlation with the Falcons winning yesterday.
that's the athlete's plane designed by Teague, it's ******* sick to say the least. edit: **** my bad I didnt click on the thumbnail, it's not the same one. pics are still cool tho

Last edited:

I remember when that trade went down everyone was wondering if it was smart to morgage all those picks...I think I worked out just fine now [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Uh

It took 6 seasons.

Your coach getting fired and and 3 straight seasons of them missing the playoffs.

Not to mention there were rumblings of your GM on the hot seat coming into this season.
It was a risky trade and we lost alot of picks but we got Julio and long term where able to work through it. 

I still don't trust Thomas Dimitroff I thought he should have gone with Mike Smith but working with Dan Quinn so far seems to be better than the pairing of him and mike smith. They seem to be building a nice young defense that will hopefully continue to get better.

Long term I would say it's working out fine bumpy seasons aside.

Not to mention this 
Following the draft instantly inserted and became the #2 .. 956 as a rookie, 2nd behind Roddy with 1296yd

Year 2 we lose in NFC Champ he finishes with 182yd 2TD in that game

Last edited:
Dude acting like 1 pick will instantly make you great. If thats the case the Browns should have been in the superbowl at least 3 or 4x now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom