Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats win, I would love to see Brady mush Goodell off the stage after he hands him the trophy :lol:

he need to do like how Conor Cook did dude

crds5moqdqwqzppzwwoz.gif

Is there a story behind this :lol:?

I LOVE how in the matter of a year Ryan went from QB known to not showing up in important games.... to Brady/ARod levels. NE is gonna come out early and shake them up, after that it should be an easy win.

Funny you posted this because the '99 season is when I really started watching and understanding football (I was 11). As a New Yorker, I should have been a Jets or Giants fan, but I was drawn to the Rams. I loved the fast paced offense and admired Marshall Faulk (still my favorite football player of all-time). I am still a Rams fan today and I attribute it to those "Greatest Show on Turf" teams. Warner, Faulk, Bruce, Holt, Hakim, Proehl, Pace, Fletcher, Little...there was truly some talent on those squads.

And here we are in 2017 and I'm rooting heavily for the Falcons, due to my admiration of another talented QB and fast paced offense.

Rams won at the Georgia Dome in SB XXXIV...I'm hoping this is foreshadowing for Feb. 5th.

I LOVE how in the matter of a year Ryan went from QB known to not showing up in important games.... to Brady/ARod levels.

Remember how before he choked in the finals - cats were saying Steph Curry was the greatest of all time? Cats on NT anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom