Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
16174572_1378771838836167_6054437148150270295_n.jpg

feel like this should be posted again:
mean.gif
    **** . . .

Since the NFC South is playing the AFC East next year, Goddell will get another opening day Superbowl rematch :rolleyes

The thing that most intrigues me about this matchup is what kind of gameplan BB will employ. He's known for taking out the opposition's best player, but even if that's possible with Julio, Matt Ryan has killed teams with his distribution to all of his players this season.

I'm also curious about Dan Quinn. He's no stranger to the Super Bowl and his defense is similar to Seattle's, but they play even more man-to-man coverage, which was what the Patriots had trouble with against Houston.

I think this Super Bowl is a great matchup, schematics-wise...The winner probably comes down to the halftime adjustments once the other teams gameplan becomes evident.

Last edited:
I think he'll put butler mostly on sanu and the slot guy that they got that is good on Gabriel, both in single coverage

then role help with mccourty on most plays to Julio.. and then tell most of the defense to focus on the RBs and Julio.. and have chung in the box a ton

so try and crowd things short to take out the short passes or limit run after the catch with the backs and TEs

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Ryan will target Gabriel a ton as that match-up with Eric Rowe is very favorable for Atlanta.

I think he'll put butler mostly on sanu and the slot guy that they got that is good on Gabriel, both in single coverage

then role help with mccourty on most plays to Julio.. and then tell most of the defense to focus on the RBs and Julio.. and have chung in the box a ton

so try and crowd things short to take out the short passes or limit run after the catch with the backs and TEs

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

I'm pretty sure Ryan will target Gabriel a ton as that match-up with Eric Rowe is very favorable for Atlanta.
I think they put rowe on Julio.. with a ton of help from mccourty

so let the better safety work single coverage with sanu

Last edited:
I think they put rowe on Julio.. with a ton of help from mccourty

so let the better safety work single coverage with sanu

Rowe on Julio would be interesting. He does match up better in terms of size, but McCourty would have to be on point if that were the case.

I legit look at it as you're going double Julio with rowe/mccourty.. then single up with butler and then the other guy in the slot

Also the Pats will need to put some pressure on Ryan. Ben wasn't really pressured too much. Packers didn't get any pressure and you see how that turned out.

Also the Pats will need to put some pressure on Ryan. Ben wasn't really pressured too much. Packers didn't get any pressure and you see how that turned out.
I mean after a certain point the injuries had to catch the packers in some way.. plus you guys were lacking in some areas

but having gunter being forced to man up with Julio
sick.gif
.. rowe at least ran sub 4.5 in the 40 (lateral quickness is an issue though)

but I figure pats go more 3-4 looks and then go with heavy delayed blitzes

I was shocked honestly shocked the pass rush we where able to get on the packers going into the game it was one of my biggest worries. It game me confidence our fast line can get to Brady

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom