Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have to factor in the Brady GOAT factor, which brings that down to 10.3%

:pimp:

Listen man im gonna let you have your shine, your team rightfully took advantage of our mistakes when they came did what they needed to do and yes Brady is an amazing QB ....

But miss me with extra slurp job. You, I, and everyone else knows this GOAT talk would be on hold if we stay in FG range or actually played offensively the 2nd half.

We had you damn near finished scrambling for anything to work (trick play and an onside kick) and allowed a sliver of hope to creep in which gave momentum.

Like i said im not trying taking anything away from what was accomplished and us blowing the lead/choking it away.

Da proof is in da puddin' b!...Whatever you say, ninjahood.

Do ya, koopa?...do you watch da football?

It's apparent you follow da ninjahood and take afer da duece drop with how you think it's an attack to point out the ineptitude of the front office for the team I root for like I'm the one making these decisions or that I'm the one playing. You're proving my initial point. It sucks too. Carry on though...
Da is a NT staple BAN, yet you thinking bout another man cuz i called out yo dumb ***.

Facts!

You thought Sam was good enough.

You went .500

laugh.gif

What a lame *** game

it was the greatest super bowl game ive ever watched and im old as ****

when you have no bias toward the teams playing its much more pleasant to watch.

and ive seen all of my niner super bowl wins

Da proof is in da puddin' b!...Whatever you say, ninjahood.

Do ya, koopa?...do you watch da football?

It's apparent you follow da ninjahood and take afer da duece drop with how you think it's an attack to point out the ineptitude of the front office for the team I root for like I'm the one making these decisions or that I'm the one playing. You're proving my initial point. It sucks too. Carry on though...

Da is a NT staple BAN, yet you thinking bout another man cuz i called out yo dumb ***.

Facts!

You thought Sam was good enough.

You went .500

You called me out?! :lol: You incorrectly pointed to something that did not exist . I said NT followed others' lead and you proceed to tell me things such as:

"Da" being a NT " staple?" "BAN?"...Again...Quit following the lead of others and most definitely stop using incorrect adjectives about a fleeting idea of what you think you know.

Lastly, I did not go .500. The team I root for did. Ok. Got me. :lol: I guess?...

Flip to your next chapter of NT psuedo attacks. Maybe I haven't heard it. Considering I've been writing in the same book since '05, I've probably already heard it...I'm 'bout done with this book.

You called me out?!
laugh.gif
You incorrectly pointed to something that did not exist . I said NT followed others' lead and you proceed to tell me things such as:

"Da" being a NT " staple?" "BAN?"...Again...Quit following the lead of others and most definitely stop using incorrect adjectives about a fleeting idea of what you think you know.

Lastly, I did not go .500. The team I root for did. Ok. Got me.
laugh.gif
I guess?...

Flip to your next chapter of NT psuedo attacks. Maybe I haven't heard it. Considering I've been writing in the same book since '05, I've probably already heard it...I'm 'bout done with this book.
You got me.

Just here to rustle my brother.

Don't take me serious unless I'm talking bengals.

Don't give a **** bout yo punk *** Vikings 
indifferent.gif

You called me out?! :lol: You incorrectly pointed to something that did not exist . I said NT followed others' lead and you proceed to tell me things such as:

Lastly, I did not go .500. The team I root for did. Ok. Got me. :lol: I guess?...

You got me.

Just here to rustle my brother.

Don't take me serious unless I'm talking bengals.

Don't give a **** bout yo punk *** Vikings :stoneface:  

>:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom