Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

czdadegrees
brawl code
4596 9094 2123
east coast nyc
aim jmpnonyanek

smh.gif

your...brawl...screen...name

i've probably asked you like 3 diff. times just in this thread, man

yo i added everyone on east, double check if u guys added me.

Pheezy (pheez) - VA - 4468-0624-6968

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

czdadegrees
brawl code
4596 9094 2123
east coast nyc
aim jmpnonyanek

smh.gif

my name on brawl is czdadegrees foo

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

You just need to have a wifi connection in your house. And then go to settings and configure it.

I need to train at this game. I played two of my friends online in the past couple of days and they just embarrassed me. I'm trying to get good with meta knight but I'm also trying to balance my Guitar Hero play-time with Brawl.

I'll post up my friend code soon.

How do you get the connection at your house?

basically you have to have some sort of wireless internet connection that you are able to get on...or if not, you can buy a USB adaptor from Nintendo for like $20 and connect it to your router or w/e

as long as you have a BROADBAND internet connection and a router (hopefully wireless or gives off a signal) you should be good to go

what do you have as far as far as an internet connection?
I have AT&T DSL.

czdadegrees
brawl code
4596 9094 2123
east coast nyc
aim jmpnonyanek

smh.gif

my name on brawl is czdadegrees foo

impossible

the Brawl online name only goes up to 5 letters/digits...that's the one i need buddy

EDIT: and i'm about to hop online now so whoever's currently on...post up in this thread and if i don't have you, i'll be sure to add you

^thank you for sharing that

it took 3 months, 5 days, 22 hours and 11 minutes but CzdaDegrees profile is finally complete...and it was CRI who posted up his username
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Well everyone.. it was fun while it lasted but I'm back at school now meaning no more online Brawl. It was cool fighting yall. I go home every couple ofweekends so I'll get yall then. I plan on entering a few local tourneys so I might just run into some of yall. But anyway, hope everyone had a good Easter.Happy Brawling. /Life out..

never go tto brawl funk but i doubt you wont haha thanks cri...im about to log on if anyone would like to join feel free

Damn man, every time I log onto brawl to fight I only see like 2 people on and it always says (waiting) and then I try to go online with anybody and takes4ever and is a lagfest. Jesus christ nintendo I hate you so bad for this one. SMH @ friend codes. ALL CAPS!!!!!!

Sorry but I had to vent.

Everyone add me on the West Coast list.....

Ive added everyone but not all show up as registered

Any West Coasters want to play?

If you havent added me, please do, and if you already did, let me know who did. I added 10 people, no one is even registered except 2

YO Wurv good game but damn never loss so many times before and left without a win. When I finally thought I was going to win with snake you ended me but wordto your taunt I am going to need alot of practice before I can win versus you.

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

i dont get it, its two diffrent codes

not that hard fam

when you first go online on Brawl, your FC should pop up...that's the only one you need

if you need to locate it and you've already gone online on Brawl, just go to your friends list and look at the top and it'll be there...then post upyour Brawl screen name (the name you created with a maximum of 5 letters/digits), what state and region of the country you reside in...

West Coast - WA
SHKNY
1976-9840-8645

who's one of the better players on here.....i wanna see if im actually as good as i think i am

Back
Top Bottom