Supra Footwear

people hate on anything thats new, or isn't conforming to the norm....then later on when it becomes big enough 90% of those who hate jump on...thats just away of life, no need to vent and feel victimized....

Originally Posted by HangTight

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by FlyBoii

Originally Posted by HangTight

do you guys leave the tag on your supras or do you take them off?

Yeah I keep them on.

I just leave the foam tag on.
Yeah, but the snow bunnies be getting on you around here for that.
Why do yall leave the tag on your Supras? That's so lame, might as well leave tags on your apparels and walk around looking weird.

New Supras
S32009Szoom1.jpg
S18030S-BYOzoom1.jpg

eek.gif
at the Warriors colorway

word on the streets is that some stores will get very small restocks of the gold skytops PM me for more info....

i need the timb ones

why they cost more than the other ones though? (on ccs that is)

btw: does ccs charge before or after the shoe ships? (like eastbay charges once they ship)

Anywhere I can find Size 10.5-11 Cubans in the black with VENT holes on the forefoot?

For retail or below?

Originally Posted by The King 25

Anywhere I can find Size 10.5-11 Cubans in the black with VENT holes on the forefoot?

For retail or below?

I can help you out. PM me and let me know where you are from so I can quote you a price on shipping.

Bump.

BTW, does anybody know where I can cop some black and white Cubans with the gold chain?

I have some white suede Cubans, size 11 for sale...don't know if that works for you.

mr. clean magic eraser is your best bet. but i think they look better with a little bit of dirt on 'em

Back
Top Bottom