Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

I should've copped a 12 for $425 shipped when I had a chance.
Oh well.
laugh.gif
the market is slowly being drained on these and prices are rising. now your last chance....

My Supreme's finally came today. Supreme bag, and receipt inside. Box was a bit squished, but not horribly like some of the horror stories I heard.

nice nice

Supreme Dunks now have me wanting some of the older stuff I sold off like Sharks, Tiffs, Supas and Forbes

ugh. you are not helping
laugh.gif
lol what do you need help with? im saying that rite now is the last chance to get your pair before they become more expensive once the market is empty with em. Same thing is happening with the Y2's.. then fakes come out and the price goes up AGAIN

I don't think he meant that in a bad way, mobbyluii. He wants them, and you are making him want them more. I feel you though. Time is ticking. I'm seeing pairs SELL for $800.00 and up, now.

I don't think he meant that in a bad way, mobbyluii. He wants them, and you are making him want them more. I feel you though. Time is ticking. I'm seeing pairs SELL for $800.00 and up, now.
LMAO!!! Ya'll got him sweating, ready to pull that trigger.
roll.gif

10-12 are dropping like flies. I kind of wanna try and secure at least one more pair, for myself...

lol what do you need help with? im saying that rite now is the last chance to get your pair before they become more expensive once the market is empty with em. Same thing is happening with the Y2's.. then fakes come out and the price goes up AGAIN

i know. sarcasm. just makes me really want to cop a pair soon :\

I also see the price on these creeping up slowly in a few months. If you can find them for 500 or under I'd jump on them quick. They are inching to 700-800 range theres a pir on eBay at about 720ish, and that's bidding with a few days left.

Size 10 is about to sell on the bay for around 400. My size but way to much cash

Back
Top Bottom