Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

guys just got shipping confirmation, I'm so happy. You think I can trade these for SBB 1s? My order number 102 if anyone's wondering.

Team big feet here, I spent a nice chunk (over $400) for camos from someone who copped on NL. I was in the situation as dude above---didn't cop on Supreme's drop, was at work during restock & NL drop. I feel "good" about my purchase price b/c prices will skyrocket once the market dries up

i doubt theyll dip that low. the longer u wait, the higher the prices will rise.
You right, those 350s was after camos went  oos. Yea $400-450 is eat price 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntxGlizzy  

guys just got shipping confirmation, I'm so happy. You think I can trade these for SBB 1s? My order number 102 if anyone's wondering.
That's whats up, that was my thinking, that's why I got extra camo pairs, the leather on them SBB looks great, didn't want to pay $400 though.

Last edited:
I had 1 of my 2 orders canceled. It was purely my fault though since I panicked due to the fact that I never ever get through on NikeLab and ended up using the same PayPal account to pay for both orders. I just got shipping confirmation on my 1 remaining order so still very :D

Last edited:
I had 1 of my 2 orders canceled. It was purely my fault though since I panicked due to the fact that I never ever get through
on NikeLab and ended up using the same PayPal account to pay for both orders. I just got shipping confirmation on my 1 remaining order so still very :D

Sorry to hear that, but your lose gives me hope that they'll restock those pairs that got canceled

fakes of these are really good. These factories are getting better. 

The fakes on these are garbage and can easily tell if they're fake by the stitching. The supreme logo on the soles aren't as cloudy as the legit pairs. The jumpman logo on the clear lace lock blocks the "supreme" logo on the fakes.
See pics below via fake education on Instagram

View media item 1761584View media item 1761586View media item 1761590View media item 1761591View media item 1761592View media item 1761594

The fakes on these are garbage and can easily tell if they're fake by the stitching. The supreme logo on the soles aren't as cloudy as the legit pairs. The jumpman logo on the clear lace lock blocks the "supreme" logo on the fakes.
See pics below via fake education on Instagram

i wouldn't say that those are "garbage." those are pretty good for fakes and the indicators are pretty subtle. it would be difficult to tell without a legit pair in hand. 

I think the Camo's were close to a GR in my opinion. If I had to guess I bet they were produced in Air Jordan 1 OG numbers.
No way in hell. It seems like a lot, but it's really not. No way a Supreme drop and a NDC drop will replace a normal Jordan drops which sees pairs at hundreds of retail stores and all the online sites. Remember there's a huge portion of the sneaker community that isn't represented in the forums. They definitely didn't get a pair.

i wouldn't say that those are "garbage." those are pretty good for fakes and the indicators are pretty subtle. it would be difficult to tell without a legit pair in hand. 

Understandable. These fakes have very bad stitching which would be a easy tell for me. The factory that does the really good fakes haven't produced their pairs yet so until then, I'm not to worried.

Geeezuus people. Been gone for A minute or two from here.

Those of you guys that checked out with your PayPal on NL

get shipping confirmation yet? Mine still says in progress.

Just trippin on my order cuz I checked out using pp for the

first time. 

No way in hell. It seems like a lot, but it's really not. No way a Supreme drop and a NDC drop will replace a normal Jordan drops which sees pairs at hundreds of retail stores and all the online sites. Remember there's a huge portion of the sneaker community that isn't represented in the forums. They definitely didn't get a pair.

This is so true. Very small portion is on the forums. Just received 2nd confirmation. Waiting on the 3rd which is the one I'll be wearing. Of course it's the last one to get confirmation

Didn't check out via PayPal, but I did as a guest and got shipping confirmation earlier today. I didn't get anything for a cool minute.

I think the camo pair had the highest production of the 3 colorways considering they dropped on both Supreme and NikeLab. But I also think they'll end up being the most valuable regardless just like the red AF1 high from last year. Sometimes demand plays a bigger role than supply
People will only buy a shoe when there's demand. Retro XI's have the most abundant supply, yet they can always be flipped for $100+ over retail because of the demand outstripping supply.

Back
Top Bottom