Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

just got my Camos in. will definitely be trading these for the whites, or something else. nice shoe but I'm just too old to rocking camo kix

Don't feel bad bruh, first time ive seen the black bag also, last time i purchased jordans were 1st retro Cardinals that came with the regular insides. I dont see what's so funny not everyone is a slave to the system
It's just funny because this is the first shoe you've bought in years and it's the Supremes. What was wrong with Oreo 4's or whatever. I just found it funny because that is how they're supposed to come.

For all those in love with the black and whites....do y'all have the all white and platinums or the black metallics??? If not what made you pass on those and hype over these??? Can't be the look or the comfort.....especially the people who don't like or own anything supreme....just tryna differentiate the hypebeast from the rest of us...because all this >

Nobody can like shoes anymore without it being "hype" it's comical. If I was a hypebeast do you honestly think I'd own zen grey 11 in the first place?

I didn't say you are a hypebeast. Selling those zen greys for supremes seems desperate but it's your shoes. The hype is real is all I'm saying.

For all those in love with the black and whites....do y'all have the all white and platinums or the black metallics??? If not what made you pass on those and hype over these??? Can't be the look or the comfort.....especially the people who don't like or own anything supreme....just tryna differentiate the hypebeast from the rest of us...because all this >

The Camos are very unique. If you have previous Black or White metallic you didn't miss much. Clothing was garbage except coaches and varsity jacket.
That's the facts.

Be
View media item 1765881Trading these beauties for a pair of camo's. I love the Zens but I no longer think they are wearable and I don't have $550 to spend for the camo's.
these are beautiful and it's my size. If only you wanted the whites and not the camos [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] but even then idk if I could cough up my whites so quick. I'm a chump lmao 5s are my favorite Jordan

Last edited:
It's just funny because this is the first shoe you've bought in years and it's the Supremes. What was wrong with Oreo 4's or whatever. I just found it funny because that is how they're supposed to come.

Like i said the last pair of JORDANS ive purchased was 1st retro Cardinals. And the reason for that is the higher prices on jordans that isnt justifiable. Some people actually have expenses that have nothing to do with sneakers. But im sure you'll understand that when you notice a room filled with shoes and only 2 feet to use them as i did. We did oreo 4s back in 99 bruh im pretty sure you wasn't there!

I would trust what Corgi says since dude is pretty tight with the supreme team. All these other production number claims have zero basis to them

Hmmm I want to know who these people that said whites were the rarest???i know I didn't
They solely said that because it was the only 1 that didnt restock on Supreme. They didnt factor in that it could have been the 1st color shipped and all multiple orders that were canceled were black and cam, or any other multiple possibilities

My pair from Supreme has Jordan with a mean hook on his chode, pause.
damn damn... you too huh? 
mean.gif
roll.gif

to my knowledge the whites were the most limited next were the black. the camo joints were so widely available cause that was all supreme. JB was behind the white and black they made them limited, supreme was behind the camo and they put them out widely for their consumers. the clothes were tacky to be honest except for the coaches jacket, the varsity would've been dope if it wasn't hooded

to my knowledge the whites were the most limited next were the black. the camo joints were so widely available cause that was all supreme. JB was behind the white and black they made them limited, supreme was behind the camo and they put them out widely for their consumers. the clothes were tacky to be honest except for the coaches jacket, the varsity would've been dope if it wasn't hooded
corgieshoe said the black pair were the most limited. due to everyone, even complex, recognizing that he is a supreme insider, i think i believe him.

For all those in love with the black and whites....do y'all have the all white and platinums or the black metallics??? If not what made you pass on those and hype over these??? Can't be the look or the comfort.....especially the people who don't like or own anything supreme....just tryna differentiate the hypebeast from the rest of us...because all this > < is getting ridiculous
I don't have the black metallics because I wasn't buying Jordans in 2011 (I was before but I took a break)  I did have the white metallics but they hurt my pinky toe because I got a size too small, I loved them though, so i'm glad I got these white supremes. Why does it matter though, why do we have to answer to you why we like a shoe, lol.

Thanks for the suggestions , forgot about grailed

Had a lead on a local pair for 500 but sold before I could cop smh
Or message people offers on eBay. I feel like people wouldn't budge on $500. Too hyped. $600 seems like a good price.
I have messaged about 25-30 people asking for $400 shipped and the lowest I got was $470 gifted. The rest were $500 and more. I just need the white and black to complete the set.

Last edited:
I don't have the black metallics because I wasn't buying Jordans in 2011 (I was before but I took a break)  I did have the white metallics but they hurt my pinky toe because I got a size too small, I loved them though, so i'm glad I got these white supremes. Why does it matter though, why do we have to answer to you why we like a shoe, lol.
exactly and it be those same people preaching to buy what you like. I got the white metallics and white premes because the 5 is my favorite silhouette.

Finally arrived... Still havnt decided to sell the camo pair or not since the color is so unique... And I ordered one hoodie from supreme and got an order email. But today the pending transaction disappeared.... 

Back
Top Bottom