Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Had an argument about the Metallics looking the same as the white Sups. There are literally 3 things different. Lining, red on midsole, and Supreme branding. Everything else is identical. Its not a bad thing at all but to say they are totally different is just being naive.

Supreme-Air-Jordan-5-White-1.jpg

image.jpg
Definitely very similar. If I get a white pair, I'll return my Metallics.

Bro it's a fact, they look alike
Different liner, leather, lace locks, netting, number, and shark teeth/specks. Both are white based 5 but I disagree they look alike. Only in that NDC picture because they probably photoshopped the white metallics hence the tumbled leather.

Yes please stop posting links from that vile trash site 

Lol ok I don't really know the rules or why I couldn't post it but you got it boss man [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Put up my size 11 Camos on eBay and some dude straight up just messaged me saying he wants em for $1000 shipped Next Day Air. He must really think I'm stupid
roll.gif
Probably the same guy that messaged me wanting to pay $150 what I was asking.  LOL

I couldn't have Jordan without Pippen and The Zen Master

2/3 On Supreme's First Drop and Took an L on the bay for the Whites($450)

Needless to say I'm beyond happy and grateful...all three shoes are amazing

"Three H***, Trifecta" - *Pusha T Voice

$300 each average aint bad

that's exactly how I rationed it out in my mind lol
$288.66 to be exact haha...I can't front living in TX and not having state tax is a blessing in itself!

even better

I did $225+$225+$450 after seeing most ppl's receipts say $224. & change

but my pair was $208 w/ shipping from SUP 8) too so $289 each is CAKE!

Last edited:
Congrats guys on getting the trifecta :nthat:

So far mines looking like:

Camo - retail White - retail (through trade for Blacks) Blacks - $520

Then again my size is not easy to get :smh:

Shout-out to @sirgreenpants for linking me to some sellers for the blacks :smokin

Last edited:
Congrats guys on getting the trifecta :nthat:

So far mines looking like:

Camo - retail White - retail (through trade for Blacks) Blacks - $520

Then again my size is not easy to get :smh:

Shout-out to @sirgreenpants for linking me to some sellers for the blacks :smokin

still a decent average Loco... your sz was the 2nd to go this time :lol: 7&7.5 were gobbled up

Last edited:
I'm jealous of all those people coppin all 3. I was able to cop Black and Camo so I aint too mad but the white is clean.

Almost getting to the Trifecta... 

White - Retail, Blacks - $440 through Grailed (en route), Camo's - Trade Pending

Really blessed to get all 3 at retail. Not a huge fan of the blacks, but I'll keep them for the time being. Camos are probably my favorite shoe to drop this year

Back
Top Bottom