Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Wonder if I order some shirts now from Supreme will my order get canceled

One of the most idiotic and ungrateful posts I've ever come across on my years on this site. Be lucky that you not only have a job straight out of college, but work one that pays you 60k especially in this climate. You have a lot of growing up to do. Its just a pair of sneakers.

60K/year being pennies
mean.gif
I thought dude was being sarcastic. If not, I couldn't agree with you more. 60k right out of college isn't enough?? Yikes...
The job is brutal right now. Never said the money was bad, just that others get paid more and they are almost as new as myself.
Dude just stop.

No one even asked what you make so I'm not sure why you even brought it up. "Humble brag"
I thought he was trolling... but come on man. I've got tons of friends that haven't found work outside of waiting/bussing tables. Be happy with what you have.

Indeed. Good looking out. Repped. Was gonna head out and run some errands but decided to hang out for a bit. Can't celebrate yet. My card is pending a charge but no confirmation email. In any case. Thanks everyone for their help with this one.

Don't worry, I placed my order for my tweed Harris camp @ 12:29 and JUST got my confirmation email.

You should be good to go.

what about it

They have the checkout tab open with the keychain being checked out and all information already written in, but then add the shoes to cart and then go back to the checkout tab and checkout

~wow what a secret~

Last edited:
They have the checkout tab open with the keychain being checked out and all information already written in, but then add the shoes to cart and then go back to the checkout tab and checkout
~wow what a secret~

Well it doesn't matter anymore, not like they're dropping again.

Won't see another Nike x Supreme until next Spring.

CONGRATS TO JADA BC I KNOW HE WAS A BIG FAN OF THIS SHOE

BP I HOPE U GOT YOURS TOO. HE A TRUE AF1 HEAD.

I GOTTA ADMIT I STARTED THIS MORE AS A SUPREME FAN.

I STRUCK OUT AND IM KINDA GLAD I DID BC I KNOW THERE ARE TRUE UPTOWN HEADS WHO WANTED THESE.

I WOULDA MORE THAN LIKELY SOLD MINE.

PEACE UP!

CONGRATS TO JADA BC I KNOW HE WAS A BIG FAN OF THIS SHOE
BP I HOPE U GOT YOURS TOO. HE A TRUE AF1 HEAD.
I GOTTA ADMIT I STARTED THIS MORE AS A SUPREME FAN.
I STRUCK OUT AND IM KINDA GLAD I DID BC I KNOW THERE ARE TRUE UPTOWN HEADS WHO WANTED THESE.
I WOULDA MORE THAN LIKELY SOLD MINE.
PEACE UP!

All good, my dude.

I definitely wanted these badly, even if they were a regular release on NDC I would've copped because of the white midsole/gum bottom, just deadly combo.

The fact the shoe is waterproof too, just makes them even better. :smokin

Even if they do in fact end up going for $700-800 in a 12, they're not going anywhere, going to rock the **** out of these. :smokin

Last edited:
All good, my dude.
I definitely wanted these badly, even if they were a regular release on NDC I would've copped because of the white midsole/gum bottom, just deadly combo.
The fact the shoe is waterproof too, just makes them even better. :smokin
Even if they do in fact end up going for $700-800 in a 12, they're not going anywhere, going to rock the **** out of these. :smokin

REPPED AND RESPECT MY MAN.

NOW HOW BOUT U SELL ME SOME OF YOUR OLDER SOCCER KITS U HAVE IN L AND XL FOR CHEEP LOL

I see the resale price going down honestly, no offence they are air force ones and they don't tend to do well on the resale market. But then again it is supreme....

Just sayin, not a fan of AF1's or supreme so i passed on these, but for those who did miss out although i think there was a good amount available, just wait it out.

PEOPLE DO NOT BITE ON THESE INITIAL RESALE PRICES!!!!!.

you know they will drop... esp since there are so many "hyped releases" dropping for the holiday.

i def expect a drop in these as people scramble for those galaxy rookies.

also expect a drop in price early december as we see the xmas brons and kd and peoplepeppering their anguses for the black and red XIs

Props. I was planning on doing the same with my SB's, but it's tough to say no to $300-$400 because then I can just buy a pair of shoes I'm actually after (like the Spacejams I bought with my SB resale money).

So I got an order (after the restock) through for the blacks but never got an email confirmation... not sure to assume if I got them or not. I've got an order number anyway to check on it.

Damn, I really wanted those camos.

:smh: at $800, some idiot either found this thread or it is an idiot from this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom