System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Time to bring this back to life! Just got the Jordan Brand Michigan basketball shorts and I like them. I don't $80 like them but I couldn't take the chance of sizes being unavailable when/if they go on sale.

Time to bring this back to life! Just got the Jordan Brand Michigan basketball shorts and I like them. I don't $80 like them but I couldn't take the chance of sizes being unavailable when/if they go on sale.

Is the Block "M" tackle-twill on those?

So my Ducks broke out new Unis against Baylor yesterday and them joints are bananas. I need help from my NT fam on locating a pair.

I scoured the web all night and the best I came up with was the green ones in the replica. I don't want to throw away money on replicas and then turn around and purchase the authentic versions as well but I will if I have to. Hopefully one of my enlightened brethren can help me avoid this pitfall.

To my fellow Oregon Ducks fans, found the new 2016 authentic shorts at the Book Store. They only have the Green Apple and the Yellow right now, but hopefully the Black ones will be available soon. Here's the link: http://www.uoduckstore.com

I gotta find the new UNC authentics

I have been looking and can't find them anywhere. Definitely different this year. Bigger NC on the sides, fewer argyle on the sides too. Waist band is solid color.... And it appears almost everyone's are way shorter. If you find them, please let me know.

Green Oregon authentics came in today and I am VERY, VERY pleased. Have that old school authentics feel with embroidery .

Not crazy about them. Not totally happy, not unhappy enough to return. They're just....blah. No updated waistband like the true authentics. No adhesive in the waistband for slippage (not sure if those are on all "authentics "), etc.
purchased from johnnytshirt store. They're not worth $80 but if you catch them on sale I'd recommend for die hard Tar Heels fans.

Not crazy about them. Not totally happy, not unhappy enough to return. They're just....blah. No updated waistband like the true authentics. No adhesive in the waistband for slippage (not sure if those are on all "authentics "), etc.
purchased from johnnytshirt store. They're not worth $80 but if you catch them on sale I'd recommend for die hard Tar Heels fans.

Consider me a die hard. Look good but don't look like this years Authentics. Are they shorter than usual? The last pair I bought could have been sized down by 2. An XL would have fit a 7'0" 50" waist.

Is it just me or all new Nike/Jordan shorts fit smaller? I love the shorter length but it fits tighter.

They definitely run smaller. My 2017 UNC and Michigan shorts are smaller then previous years. But that's the way things are trending.

That's exactly how I feel, I REALLY wanna have the updated waistband so I'm passing on this year's & hoping we get it next year. I'll get some on sale though probably still to chill in

How much did they hit you for? Are there any still available?
They hit me over the head for these for $100, since they were game worns with the different duck. This is the only pair I found since they wore them, but the camo ones with the regular duck hit ebay sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom