System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Copped the grey UCONN today 
pimp.gif

f2301s.jpg

Where can these be purchased from??????

i say pay the 15 more and get the twill ones. i bought some replica uconn shorts cus i had a nike giftcard and had money left jus to get those....they are super light like track shorts and they dont have holes, jus dots on them.. dont even remember if they looked like the actual shorts also...mos def go wit the twill

I wear a M in the SOD shorts since they are longer than normal. What size should I get in the Hyperelite?

I'm 6'1" BTW.

I wear a M in the SOD shorts since they are longer than normal. What size should I get in the Hyperelite?

I'm 6'1" BTW.

All depends on how you like your shorts to fit and at what length. I would recommend going w/ the L. I am 5'10 and I wear the L's and the shorts fall a couple inches past my knee. I like my shorts a little baggy and the L fits perfectly.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I'm 6'1" BTW.

All depends on how you like your shorts to fit and at what length. I would recommend going w/ the L. I am 5'10 and I wear the L's and the shorts fall a couple inches past my knee. I like my shorts a little baggy and the L fits perfectly.

Thanks. That's exactly how I like them to fit.

as for the whole replica v "authentic" i know the difference and for the most part i dont see any oclor difference in the holes for the blacks.... plus replicas do feet m e my short stature a bit better haha

my michigan state hyperelites arrived in the mail today. I am 6'1" and they are a little shorter than I expected (I got a Medium). They go just to the bottom of my knee. I definitely wouldn't say they are excessively long at all. I don't mind them though. Definitely feel cheaper in quality to the older twills, but I'll reserve judgement til I play in them and dunk on a cat at least.

^^^

yea when i got my miami shorts back in like oct or nov i was like %@* they felt weird...but now i love them...and perfer them....far lighter than the twills

I don't know about you guys, but after hooping in both, I prefer the SOD's over the Hyperelites. They just seem more durable

sigh... just pulled the trigger on those black uw authentics.... more money out of the pocket lol... oh wells

andfattoo.... my bad i meant "authentics" for the public... no thte team issued ones.... i need to talk to my connects up in seattle to talk to IT or some of those other boys

Can anybody give me any links to some good looking shorts that would match this fitted hat? thanks in advanced.

Cleveland-Cavaliers-Team-Colors-NBA-Custom-New-Era-Fitted-Hat-59fifty-2.jpg

Here is an old pic of some of my collection...I've been collecting for awhile.  The Nike Elite shorts have been progressively getting longer.  The XL's used to fit normal..now they are HUGE!

72d15030aa7f2a6cbc6066593dd966d66beab6d.pjpg

ae6358ab326ca21b785e23bc6316e74fab8f676.pjpg

Picked these up today, I forgot how light college shorts were
pimp.gif
, haven't purchased a pair since the orange syracuse joints from when melo was playing. I wish i still had those

291mk5s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom