System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I actually can wear a Large in the hyper elite shorts with the NCAA blue patch. The new 10-11 twills/hyper elites/SOD without the patch that I have tried on are larger and I have to get a Medium. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Can anybody give me any links to some good looking shorts that would match this fitted hat? thanks in advanced.

Cleveland-Cavaliers-Team-Colors-NBA-Custom-New-Era-Fitted-Hat-59fifty-2.jpg
?

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

I actually can wear a Large in the hyper elite shorts with the NCAA blue patch. The new 10-11 twills/hyper elites/SOD without the patch that I have tried on are larger and I have to get a Medium. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.

cosign

ha nah i'm not wondering if they're legit. i ordered from them just wondering if anyone's gotten tracking numbers and had experience with them

ha nah i'm not wondering if they're legit. i ordered from them just wondering if anyone's gotten tracking numbers and had experience with them

My girl ordered from them (wasn't shorts it was a Michigan State Nike polo) and everything was legit. No worries ordering from them.

i was just wondering like how long it takes them and if they sent tracking numbers?
college schedule so trying to figure out if ima goig to be home during delivery and whatnot.

i'm not having worries, i'm wondering how long it takes for them to ship.
like i said i got a full class schedule so i need to know when to be home and whatnot.

Originally Posted by lbfitted

Originally Posted by Zyzz

do they make black duke shorts?

they do but only the sod twill ones...not the hyper elite ones. it kills me...i wanted the newer black ones!
i dont care for hyperelite, i need those black Dukes but i dont want them to be too long. anyone got a link for em for maybe cheap?

do they make black duke shorts?

they do but only the sod twill ones...not the hyper elite ones. it kills me...i wanted the newer black ones!
i dont care for hyperelite, i need those black Dukes but i dont want them to be too long. anyone got a link for em for maybe cheap?

well im 5'9 and got some xl's and this how long they are on me....

When did Nike change their sizing on the shorts? Of the three pairs I ordered, only one pair fits and that's because you go up on Hyperelites. To say that I'm pissed is an understatement. All of my other NCAA shorts are a medium and when I tried them on, they sat at least an inch above my knee. Now I have send them in to be exchanged.

They fit alright but I just don't like the look. The newer Dri-Fit material on the shorts is going to take some getting used to.

well im 5'9 and got some xl's and this how long they are on me....

Good perspective for all wondering how these shorts fit. I am about 6'1, and the XLs are way too long for me. Then again, I don't like them getting down to my calves. I prefer an inch (or 1.5 inches) under my knee cap MAX. My buddy loves his shorts to be long (down to mid-calf) like lbfitted has shown. Each person has their preference and that's why I recommend getting measurements to see if you are comfortable with them. 

I have the Blue Duke hyperelites in a Large (w/ NCAA patch), and they are still baggier than I want, but they fit better than the mediums. 

Back
Top Bottom