System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

i accidentally made a post about my shorts lol here ya go 4w, its the hyperelites!!!
ab5159ed384ee09ef0b9403d503113bb5b6ceaf.jpg
1e92590e753e94bfe43967e76697373c78d3487.jpg

Thanks man.  I just ordered the same ones!

Whoa....I can't believe this post is even still going...by the way, what happened to frsvegas on eBay and their stock of NCAA shorts??

Yo what happened to the Penn State Hyperelites on Eastbay? There was just a FSR like 2 days ago...

Edit: Nvm I found them

great thread, been following for a year... y'all got some good stuff especially those st. johns...

Heres the collection minus a couple i left at my parents house...

Originally Posted by EazyDoesIt1

Whoa....I can't believe this post is even still going...by the way, what happened to frsvegas on eBay and their stock of NCAA shorts??
you buy from him too? lol

anyone know where i can get the black Florida gators sewn shorts for less than retail?

Is there a difference in sizing of the $60 SOD joints, and the $45 replicas?

Also, my last pickup
a3jpyc.jpg

no prob, with the elites and sods they cover my calves, as for the replicas they go about halfway down my calf or right below my knee which is what i prefer

what happened to frsvegas on eBay and their stock of NCAA shorts??

If I missed something here (other then I've heard frsvegas can be slow on shipping) that name still has shorts for sale on eBay as of a couple of weeks ago. Kind of tempting especially w/ the prices he has. Still waiting on a FL code to get some more shorts.

Henz those O shorts are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

what happened to frsvegas on eBay and their stock of NCAA shorts??

If I missed something here (other then I've heard frsvegas can be slow on shipping) that name still has shorts for sale on eBay as of a couple of weeks ago. Kind of tempting especially w/ the prices he has. Still waiting on a FL code to get some more shorts.

Henz those O shorts are
pimp.gif
$10 says they will be putting up a ton of shorts near the end of summer. they still get all the new stuff and stock like always just wait a bit to sell them.

S.O.D. refers to the uniform style nike came out with in 07-08ish, tight tops and baggy shorts. 
In terms of quality, The $60 player shorts have sewn logos and 2 layers of fabric... the $45 replicas have screen printed logos and a single layer of fabric... and with the hyper elite fabric the replica's have screen printed dots, while the $60 dollar shorts have actual holes and a layer of fabric underneath the holes.

So yea the quality is better in my opinion

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by woody2626

Wouldn't the 44.99 "screen printed" one's on gametime's site be the SOD's?

The "player replicas" would be twill and sewn on? or no?

No....... SOD's is the style...... not the grade(replica/twill/game-issued)

hyper elite material is terrible IMO if its just like the USA and other country shorts.

Got my 1st pair today. I have no idea how some of you skinnier dudes wear XL or XXL. I'm 5'11", 170. I really like how the large fits, but anything bigger would be like wearing pants.

Back
Top Bottom