System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

24l536g.jpg

So is there a consensus as far the new hyperelites (with holes) versus the 'SOD' twills? I wanna pull the trigger on some hyperelites, but would like to hear some opinions from those who have them.

So is there a consensus as far the new hyperelites (with holes) versus the 'SOD' twills? I wanna pull the trigger on some hyperelites, but would like to hear some opinions from those who have them.

Love the hyperelites. At first I didn't like the feel of the material in comparison to the SOD twills but after wearing them around and playing games in them I prefer the hyperelites. Overall the lighter weight and the fact that they aren't as super baggy in comparison to the SOD is the reason why I like them.

Wearing casually- probably the SOD twills
Hooping- Hyperelites

Yeah can't beat hyperelites to ball in, but honestly how wrong can you go with either?

If you like twills you will probably like hypers

you definitely can't go wrong with either but i wouldn't be so quick to say if u like twills you'll like elites.... some people like the thicker feel of twills where others like the feel of elites which are lighter and flow a lot more easily

What's the main difference in SOD and hyperelites?

My home MSU are twills but my gtowns are replicas.

hyperelites are very light/thin material, people compared them to board shorts material but a bit thinner.

Back
Top Bottom