System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Nope, retail.  Haven't seen too many team-issued HE's on the loose - and no UConn ones yet.

Kinda underwhelmed with the 'Zona shorts.  They definitely are not as baggy as my Oregon Greys which came in around Xmas time- I probably could have stuck with size L which is what I have in the Oregons, as the M feels a bit too fitted and straight.  They are definitely paper thin.  They are nice, but I am not really in love.  IMO, probably not worth the $$$ , even on discount which I used.

Actually liking these shorts better for 45- elite equalizer shorts

Don't know if you guys have seen yet, but Butler, San Diego State, and VCU shorts up on NDC.  I don't know if they're the older SOD material or the new hyperlite material tho.

The Authentic Shorts are NOT worth $80...They aren't even worth the $64 after a 20% discount. If you can get them for $45, then it's a maybe. Stay with your usual size if you have any Nike Tackle Twill shorts. I tried the Duke shorts in a small if that helps anyone (5'8", 160).....

Originally Posted by Eveezy10

Don't know if you guys have seen yet, but Butler, San Diego State, and VCU shorts up on NDC.  I don't know if they're the older SOD material or the new hyperlite material tho.
About to pick up a pair of SDSU shorts since they only come once in a blue moon
laugh.gif

damn im jealous! i went to a marshalls today to look...no luck
frown.gif
gonna try ross, tj maxx an another marshalls tomorrow an wed prolly lol

Played in my Platinums for the first time tonight, about two hours.  Just like the HE's, maybe a little worse, terms of sweating through 'em.  My entire shorts were soaked and a darker grey than when they're dry.  
laugh.gif
 Had compression shorts on underneath.
Anyone plan on picking up the Team USA's after seeing them for the first time today?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

are some of those game issued?
I don't think so, most of these were given to me from my cousin, and then I added to the collection.  The only one I'm not sure about are the Bulls homes because there isn't a Nike sign on the outside like all of the other ones. 

Eastbay just added new shorts

Richmond
Butler
VCU
St John's
Memphis
Xavier
Central Florida
Old Dominion
New Mexico
Dayton

Originally Posted by 4wrestling