System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I won a pair of new white Team USA hyper elites off ebay for $50 shipped. Can't wait for them to get here.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Just noticed that Eastbay has ALABAMA now available - they look nice!!

Those are sick, hopefully they show up on eBay soon in that $45 price range.

got my Dukes today, i love the material and they fit good in the waist but these are LONG as hell and baggy
frown.gif

Just ordered white Zona March Madness, grey K-State March Madness, and blue Kentucky shorts from Eastbay. 20% off giftcard + 25% gold club coupon + free gold club shipping ftw

is frsvegas selling fakes now?

i ordered duke and marquettes from him expecting sod style but i got them and the material feels like hyperelites except theres no holes in the side? the logos are stiched, but also these dont have the mesh netting in the back like most sod shorts do.

The Duke HE's definitely have the mesh holes on the side, not sure on Marquette.  Can you post pics?  The way you're describing them they do sound like fakes.

Originally Posted by raw120

i ordered duke and marquettes from him expecting sod style but i got them and the material feels like hyperelites except theres no holes in the side? the logos are stiched, but also these dont have the mesh netting in the back like most sod shorts do.
the hyperelites dont have netting in the back, so they are probably legit.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

but he's have holes...is didnt... he got like a hybrid lol

Doesn't sound too legit.... Replicas are all screen printed no stitching... HEs have the wholes and stitching on top of that thin material

Originally Posted by lbfitted

Originally Posted by andfattoo

but he's have holes...is didnt... he got like a hybrid lol
Those are legit...This past years (2010-11) shorts all use the HE material, but they do not all have the HE holes. I got some Butlers & Marquettes from Eastbay and they are the same material as the HEs, but do not have the holes. The back side "mesh netting" material is not being used anymore.

all of the dukes have the holes on the side, i cant say anything about the marquettes because i have yet to see them. and yes some schools dont have the holes.... but its hard for me to believe they're real...

Me about to go hoop in my Memphis SOD w/ blue nike elite socks and blue kobe V's.
Shorts are XXL. I'm 5'11 about 190lbs.

313matk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom